• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zoofia: The Animals' Rebellion

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
  • I am referring to Peci.

As for the rap, poem w/e it was, do I really seem like the type to waste an action on that crap?

Hmm, now that I really think about it, it doesn't have much a touch of you. I'm more leaning CB as it, heck Desox could have a hidden ace up his sleeve for all I know.

Now here's the thing I find suspicious and dumb luck. Miah has been on 3 penguin reports, while we have 4 players not even mentioned, one of which was consecutive. Gp you claim to have information saying that Miah visited no one, and Desi visited Melody (now Kiyo 2.0 now dead) on Day 2. One was already spoken true while the other can't be counter claimed because Desi died. That's some wack RNG to, at the time, have Miah information again. The odds that it happened again today make way more sense with less people, but 2 times at the start of the game? That's just odd. I think you're the hooker in all honesty.

Another thing to take into account are what Gunner put in reads, I have doubts Gunner would put both her scum buddies as town reads, that would be a huge blunder, but I can see one of you in there. I figure following Sparkin's lead would be better because he has a knack for finding scum.

Years
  • You're getting sloppy, GP.

Oh right. I honestly completely forgot about that lmao.

I've said before you can lynch me if you really must, I'm not trying to defend myself. It just eliminates a seal and makes mafia a bit clearer. So not that sloppy. We're still getting more out of you though, no matter how hard you try to redirect to me.

Either I die today and you get lynched next day. Or you/Josh get lynched now. It makes little difference.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Zoofia: The Animals' Rebellion

Night Six

Looks like the Zoo was filled with sheep while I wasn't looking, luckily the shepherd didn't lead them to slaughter.

Charlie Brown was caged. He was the Animal Trainer.

24 Hours remain in the night phase.​

The Rules

• To join the game, add an animal noise to your signup post. A 'moo' or 'neigh' will do, but feel free to be a hipster about it and figure out what noise a fox makes if it tickles your fancy.
    • Votes must be formatted as [Cage] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
    • Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    • Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    • If you are killed, you are effectively dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    • Do not post in the thread during the night phase. Death posts are an exception to this rule.
    • You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    • In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who gets evicted.

The Players

Bidoof FTW as the Games Master

Purplecicada as a Penguin
    Kitty as the Dolphin
    Nakuzami as ???
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
    Hypermorian as a Seal
    aeternum as a Zookeeper
    Miah as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    L'Belle as a Seal
    Gimmepie as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru 2.0 as the Parrot
    Bardothren as a Seal
    Sparkin as ???
    Desox as ???
    Salzorrah as the Girl in a Gorilla Suit
    Desinishon as the Polar Bear
    Charlie Brown as the Animal Trainer
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Seal

Spoiler:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Zoofia: The Animals' Rebellion

Day Seven

He will smile and wave no longer.

Nakuzami was caged. He was a Penguin.

48 Hours remain in the day phase.​

The Rules

• To join the game, add an animal noise to your signup post. A 'moo' or 'neigh' will do, but feel free to be a hipster about it and figure out what noise a fox makes if it tickles your fancy.
    • Votes must be formatted as [Cage] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
    • Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    • Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    • If you are killed, you are effectively dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    • Do not post in the thread during the night phase. Death posts are an exception to this rule.
    • You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    • In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who gets evicted.

The Players

Bidoof FTW as the Games Master

Purplecicada as a Penguin
    Kitty as the Dolphin
    Nakuzami as a Penguin
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
    Hypermorian as a Seal
    aeternum as a Zookeeper
    Miah as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    L'Belle as a Seal
    Gimmepie as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru 2.0 as the Parrot
    Bardothren as a Seal
    Sparkin as ???
    Desox as ???
    Salzorrah as the Girl in a Gorilla Suit
    Desinishon as the Polar Bear
    Charlie Brown as the Animal Trainer
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Seal

Spoiler:

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • Okay, back in the game with full power.

Are you saying that because of Naku's death after that heated exchange?
    Hmmm.... that can be rather deceitful. At first, anyone would discard it as that would be a sloppy mafia move, but then, who says it isn't a mind game based on the presumption we wouldn't believe it?

I'm kinda inclined to hear Sparkin's argument because Saws being confirmed inno, gimmiepie being the scum-least of my reads; added to the Miah is inno argument (which is not failproof, I'll admit, but is rather convincing), and I'm also inclined to hear Pecilia's defense because I'm still kinda unsure.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Excluding myself here, since I know I'm innocent, really the only two left who could be mafia are Pecilia and Desox and with five players left and one mafia, it's basically a town game. If we lynch the wrong one today, we get the correct one tomorrow and win.

Miah - Never visited anyone. Has been ghosting the game really. Could technically still be mafia but I don't see it.

Sparkin - Says some confusing shit sometimes but is confirmed to be a town PR and we all know which one that is now.

Me - Well, like I said, I know I'm innocent.

Desox and Peci - Same deal with both really. They both got townread earlier on and have had an easy rid of the game ever since up until now. The biggest difference is that Desox has been clear about why he didn't give us much while Peci has been providing just enough to be able to skate through. That makes me feel that of the two Peci is the more likely scum.

[cage] Pecilia

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Oh don't you try and shift blame on me. Naku was the penguin so it was pretty obvious they would be killed. Now the question is, did you get blocked Sparkin or did you decide to not protect? Someone should have some penguin information if you did get blocked.

I don't understand why you'd even try to frame me as scum when I voted someone who was not only scum, but was very sloppy in defending them self. GP is the most likely the last scum, he's the only person alive who voted me yesterday. One of them being scum and a PR. The penguin information he got D2 could be easily fabricated, Desi could've visited anyone and there would be no way to really know, and getting Miah a second night in a row? Sounds to me like he was making safe information since the info he got probably exposed him or one of his scum buddies. Let's not forget that Gunner, more scum, town read him. There's so much evidence against GP I really don't get why anyone would even think I'm the last scum.

[Cage]Gimmepie

Years
  • Well I think you're scum because it's either you or Desox and he seems slightly less scummy. Can't speak for everyone though.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I want you to explain why he's less scummy, I've said why you're the scummiest one here. You can't just use the whole skate by thing as your reason considering how I voted to lynch scum, and Desox didn't even drop a vote, just dropped by with a reason for inactivity and some of hos opinions on each matter, also pointing out that CB's defense was bad.

Back