• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zoofia: The Animals' Rebellion

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
  • Hey, when I turn up town just know that I told you so. Just remember that there are supposed to be multiple penguin options that we don't know. Heck, do you think one penguin lies while the other tells the truth?

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • Uhm, what is Sparkin's role, exactly?

EDIT: and Sparkin, how did you get the info that Peci visited Naku?

Last edited:

Sparkin

Sparkin lying about a visit isn't going to work like it did with Gunner.
    But except that this time, the expected result was to gain an evidence of your innocence. It was, as you might say, "Reaction Test". It is all going as I predicted.

My attempt on Salzorrah to fake a guilty on her was based on my scumread I had at her due to her post. But in this case, it was me wanting to make sure that you are innocent. It is confusing, but you should be able to understand at least this very little.

Right now, my desire is to make the humans know that they have made a mistake by keeping the wolf alive, and a very bad mistake at that.

You trying to skate around the truth that you are maf isn't gonna work

First, I would like to make my sincerest apologies for lying. I did not receive a penguin report this night. And I was indeed roleblocked. But I assure you, it merely part of the plan, motivated for the greater good. I cannot confirm that Pecilia did not visit anyone during the last night, but it is what I strongly believe.
    For that, I shall [Uncage] Pecilia.

I do not know how the others see it, but in my eyes, this does prove that Pecilia is in fact innocent. Seeing that no one else counterclaims my penguin claim, it also means that Nakuzami has failed to send in an action. None of you shall claim to have been visited by the penguin now.

Do get ready, because I am going to strip each of your argument apart and find which of you is the last mafia.

Very well then, I cannot rely any longer neither on my gut nor instincts, as my true objective is to end this once and for all. But I can say that the logic I have used in previous statements can be applied, as I find them the most correct.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • But except that this time, the expected result was to gain an evidence of your innocence. It was, as you might say, "Reaction Test". It is all going as I predicted.

My attempt on Salzorrah to fake a guilty on her was based on my scumread I had at her due to her post. But in this case, it was me wanting to make sure that you are innocent. It is confusing, but you should be able to understand at least this very little.

Right now, my desire is to make the humans know that they have made a mistake by keeping the wolf alive, and a very bad mistake at that.

First, I would like to make my sincerest apologies for lying. I did not receive a penguin report this night. And I was indeed roleblocked. But I assure you, it merely part of the plan, motivated for the greater good. I cannot confirm that Pecilia did not visit anyone during the last night, but it is what I strongly believe.
    For that, I shall [Uncage] Pecilia.
    No words can describe my disdain and relief of that plan.

Sparkin

I've made this easier for you guys. Peci is clear now, along with Saws and Miah. So, the only ones to look at are Desox and gp.
    [Cage] Desox

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sighs

Your random whims don't clear anyone. You have exactly no proof of anything except your own random decision. That being said, it definitely could be Desox, as I already said, and it doesn't really matter which one we kill because if we hit the wrong one we can still win the next day. So why the hell not?

[uncage] Pecilia
    [cage] Desox

Sparkin

"Random whims" is the explanation you're going to use tomorrow if Desox does not flip as mafia. The only reason that has made me decide not to lynch gimmepie today is because I'm giving him the benefit of doubt, since he was the first vote on aeternum, before Kiyo revealed his report.

gimmepie's last statements have put me on worry, and it's going to be our demise if we don't stop this.

Why is Pecilia clear?
    Last night, I protected Naku but she still died, which would mean that I was blocked, and not Naku. This means that everyone would think that I'd invite Naku to visit me again last night, with me as a report. Everyone alive would think that I was visited by Naku.

If I claimed that Pecilia visited Naku, they would give up already if they were mafia

Last edited:

Sparkin

Tbh I don't know anymore. I just wanted to make sure both of my townreads didn't get voted today.

Back