• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2015
    Not sure if this counts as a request, but... is there a way to extract and convert the graphics/sprites in the gen 4 move animations?

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
    Years
  • Can you add a little more description please, for all I know, you want these in Purple, which I doubt.

I need them in Temple-looking colors. They are all suppose to be based on legendaries for each generation. For example the current colors are going to be used for Dialga/Palkia. Then I need 3 complete recolors, one for Kyogre/Groudon's Temple, one for Reshiram/Zekrom's Temple, and one for Xernas/Yveltal's Temple.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Request Hoenn & Sinnoh Maps

So I'm looking for Hoenn & Sinnoh maps for my game , it takes so long doing all the mapping by your self haha. Anyways is there a way to take ".tmx" to rmxp data? If not looks like lots of Mapping is in-stored for me...

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    No way to do that, RMXP maps are standard for RPG Maker XP, TMX are standard for Tiled or whatever it's called, I forget... So you better get mapping :D

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
  • anybody have gym tiles for hg and ss or 4th gen gym tiles i need them to go on also any one a good spriter i need overworlds and in battle sprites form my gyms.

cjcman95

codycarol95
    Years
  • Sprite Requests!

Hello! I'm not sure if this is where to go to get sprites for RPG Maker VX Ace xD Just trying to find someplace to get sprites from. I am looking for sprites from Anime's....If anyone is wanting to help. also, i'm looking for some tilesets...anyone willing and interested in helping? If you want me to add you to the credits of the game, i will.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hello! I'm not sure if this is where to go to get sprites for RPG Maker VX Ace xD Just trying to find someplace to get sprites from. I am looking for sprites from Anime's....If anyone is wanting to help. also, i'm looking for some tilesets...anyone willing and interested in helping? If you want me to add you to the credits of the game, i will.
    newtileste-wesleyfg.png

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Here is my suggestions (look at links section)4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack is a good one too.

Other resources:
    [some links]
    i check the Matt one, but the links are broken
    and the only viable link does not seem to be complete

Anyway, I need a few things:
    - a good B2w2 tileset and door set for rmxp
    - dp doorset for rmxp
    - good indoor tileset from gen4 onwards
    edit: anw, look at the matt again and saw the hidden drop box full link. still need the above things though

Thanks everyone in advance

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2016
    I'm looking for some basic Jessie and James overworld/character sprites done in HG/SS style. Google hasn't been helpful at all and I suck at making sprites.

Years
  • Can someone point me in the direction to a working link for Curts' regional starter kit for Pokemon Gold? I would like to re-make my game idea that I've been working on in that style. I loved that game's style!

I have one tileset for that style, but it doesn't meet all my needs. Not even close.

I have however found tile maps but they are the wrong size for RPG Maker XP. All the links I have found for Curt's starter kit are dead.

Feel free to inbox me, if you want thanks.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    Hello! Is there anyone who has any Gold/Silver Graphics I could use for my game? I would like enough to where I could get a good start into making a game. Credits would be given. Thanks a bunch!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    Can someone point me in the direction to a working link for Curts' regional starter kit for Pokemon Gold? I would like to re-make my game idea that I've been working on in that style. I loved that game's style!

I have one tileset for that style, but it doesn't meet all my needs. Not even close.

I have however found tile maps but they are the wrong size for RPG Maker XP. All the links I have found for Curt's starter kit are dead.

Feel free to inbox me, if you want thanks.
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=159678 , try link 4.

Hello! Is there anyone who has any Gold/Silver Graphics I could use for my game? I would like enough to where I could get a good start into making a game. Credits would be given. Thanks a bunch!
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=240749

Back