• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I hatched a 3rd 10km egg today and you can guess what it was. So disappointing.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    After roughly fifteen 10k eggs I finally hatched a Lapras. I'm at level 26 and this is my first so it's a welcome addition to say the least. I have loads of stardust, but I've been hoarding for 5 levels now so I'm debating whether or not to blow through all the Lapras candy powering him up. Hhmmmm...

Just another Charmander. Hoping I eventually get a Bulbasaur though :s

So far I have seen/caught 2 Charmanders and hatched none. I'd love to hatch one for all the bonus candy to say the least :).

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Caterpie from a 2 km egg. Disappointing, but at least I was able to trade the Caterpie I already had for some extra Caterpie candy.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • After roughly fifteen 10k eggs I finally hatched a Lapras. I'm at level 26 and this is my first so it's a welcome addition to say the least. I have loads of stardust, but I've been hoarding for 5 levels now so I'm debating whether or not to blow through all the Lapras candy powering him up. Hhmmmm...

So far I have seen/caught 2 Charmanders and hatched none. I'd love to hatch one for all the bonus candy to say the least :).

I guess it's totally different for each person. Maybe it's based on the starter you pick? I chose Squirtle, though I've hatched two aswell. :o Hope you hatch a Charmander soon!

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2016
    I'm happy to say that it was a Growlithe. This is only my 3rd, and the 2nd hatch. I haven't been successful finding them in the wild, but I now have 41 candies.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    A 5km egg I hated yesterday had a Goldeen. Pretty disappointing, but it gave me a bunch of candies so now I only need to catch 3 more to get a Seaking.

Years
  • I got a 520 Psyduck from a 5k egg earlier, getting really close to a Golduck now which will be a good addition to the Pokedex :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    Hatched a 409 CP Pinsar today out of my 10km egg. This was after seeing it nearby a couple of times, so maybe I'll get Scyther or Dratini in a 10km egg next since I saw them nearby recently (does it actually work this way?)

Years
  • Got a Machop earlier, was hoping for something better but I need them to eventually get a Machamp so I'll take it :)

Back