• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
3H5Jz.gif

Whatever you say, honey.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I never saw any of the Austin Powers movies. They looked so lowbrow and downright annoying that I never had any urge to sit down and watch them. :/

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
At first I thought that was the villain from Cats and Dogs. :x As for Austin Powers I barely remember the one that was on TV tbh.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
Haha. I just watched Austin Power the other day. Goldmember. It's actually pretty funny. I like the scene where him and the mini-me guy are behind the curtain getting ready for theri physical and you can just see his silhouette do really awkward things.

Years
I saw Goldmember with my class in primary school. I learned the very definition of trashy movies from having watched it, or at least that's my opinion. I just didn't like it at all, the jokes seemed so low class and the story wasn't convincing at all.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
..Oh dear, I was hoping the Austin Powers movies will not have any more sequels...

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
For some reason, these days, I'm uninterested in movies in general... Maybe I really don't like them? Then again, it's also been a while since the last time I went to a cinema...

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I have low standards when it comes to movies. I don't really care if other people doesn't like the movie, my own opinion stands for myself. I don't have to depend on others when it comes to what I'd like and whatnot.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I just go for the expensive food, which I bring from cheaper food outlets.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
lol expensive food

I don't really buy the food from the cinema itself. They're not obliging as to either. We're free to bring what food we want inside the theater as long as it's not mentally disgracing in any way.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Wow? My cinema is pretty strict about no outside foods.

That don't stop me. like a BOSS

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
The small movie theater on our campus would actually send guys around to make sure nobody brought in outside food. I guess they have an inventory of what they sell at the concession stand, but I don't recall having them mark anything to tell them apart from identical items you could have brought in...

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
...That doesn't sound over the top at all.
Wow, they must have been hated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back