• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In fifth grade, I copied off my friend while the teacher wasn’t looking

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Never in primary school or high school. Have never cheated on an in-person exam or a major assignment/final. However for small quizzes that are done online and supposed to be closed book at uni, I will admit I have just shamelessly looked at my notes or googled how to do the problem during the exam which is bad I know :D In fairness I was never going to do stats again so I really didn't need to know how to understand it but from a moral standpoint I guess that was bad...

Years
  • i sorta cheated. i looked at someone's test, looked at their answer, then read the question on my own test paper, then answered the question myself.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • In college, I had an online final exam. It was one that recorded me on camera and also prevented me from using other websites. Sooo I wrote formulas and other notes on clear tape, then stuck the notes onto my laptop screen. I'd call it ingenuity before cheating lol. I've never cheated on a written / in person exam.

Years
  • No. If I didn't study for a test I'd just put my name on the paper, look at the questions, and if there was nothing I could answer I'd just turn the empty sheet in. And stall out the time by staring out the window and dreaming off.
    Otherwise I'd try to fill in what I could and then hand it in when time was up.

I'd usually know enough to pass though.
    I did zero effort French class though. They wanted me to learn it. I didn't. Flunked out without putting any effort in xD
    Their own fault for telling me I'd have to pick either French or German later on that year anyway. I picked, just earlier than they wanted me to 😂

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hmmm....okay...storytime.

One time, in math class back in the day, the teacher scheduled an exam for next day. She told us that we cannot bring ANYTHING (no books no nothing) to the classroom...but we can only bring one sheet of notes, and one sheet only. And it must be one-sided. SO, 15 year old me did the unthinkable and wrote Chapter 15 (what our test was on) in one tiny sheet of paper and used it as my only notes. Like super super super tiny. . I aced that dang test with a A- and I felt really dirty after that, to be honest.

From then on I just study for those tests and hit my head on the books.

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • So there was this S.St. weekly test that I was giving, and I had answered all the question, even the tough ones!

But there was this 1-mark question that was really confusing me! Looking back on it now, I should have left it, since 1-mark doesn't make that much of a difference, but for some reason I was adamant on not leaving it, but no matter how hard I tried, I COULDN'T RECALL THE ANSWER!!!

So, I did the unthinkable, and for the first time, I cheated from the girl sitting behind me.

I sat on the second last bench, so I thought I wouldn't be caught, but the teacher caught me right away, and I was not able to COPY THAT QUESTION, NOT EVEN A WORD OF IT.

And the teacher showed the camera recording to my parents and embarrassed them in the open house meeting.

Weird thing is, I didn't even cheat fully, and she complained about me, but there we other kids who were literally asking their friends for answers, and she just told them to keep quiet, nothing else(they all cheated, regardless)!

And after the test, everyone made fun of me for "not being able to copy a simple, one sentence answer".

That was three years ago, and I never cheated after that day. :)

Back