• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music holiday music

Years
  • When do you start listening to holiday music? Did you start on November 1st? Or do you wait until a certain point?

I usually start after Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I know the mall has already started playing Christmas music and I'm like >____<. I guess we can't deal with one Holiday at a time.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I never listen to holiday music unless I'm forced to via the store. Just not a big fan of it. Unless you count Halloween music, I listen to Halloween-style music all year round. But never Christmas music :x

Bay

Years
  • These days I wait until sometime in December to listen to them if I'm the mood for it. I would usually use like a random internet radio station but lately those were laggy haha.

Years
  • I'm a Christmas fanatic, but I'll usually wait until December 1st to roll around before I start seeking out Christmas music. One of the stations on the radio over here has started its Christmas music marathon, and I checked out a few songs on the way home from work one day, but I'm sure once December rolls around, I'll be dialed in and jamming along.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I always put up the decorations on the 1st of November, but I still wait until after Thanksgiving to actively listen to Christmas music.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Usually close to Thanksgiving. I do listen to it other times, but that's only because it helps me get in the mood for planning my NaNo story... which is a Christmas themed one as well. :x

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    When we start decorating for Christmas which is some day around December 10

Back