• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you consider yourself attractive?

Lucid

everyone answered this exsactly how I thought they would

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Physically average
    Mentally above average
    Emotionally still out for debate lol

Years
  • I'm a bit of a klutz but some people think it's cute so it's whatever. Physically I guess so, though sometimes I look in the mirror and it's like... what. That seems to happen more often than I'd like. ;| Even though my boyfriend/others are always telling me otherwise haha.

Years
  • Physically: Well I'm in great shape but like, I'm a non white person who is somewhat short, and I'm losing my hair haha, so I think I'm a bit screwed.

Intellectually: I don't think people would be attracted to me due to my intelligence. I think I come across a bit aloof at times but I am quite cunning underneath it all.

Emotionally: I'm pretty fired up so that will appeal to some but not others.

User19sq

Physically: My Metal Face claws, inches-long beard, and Topher Grace/Manny Paquiao/Bruce Lee/Harry Potter haircut make me look like a Blanka in the making. Also, glasses.

Intellectually: I'm wise, knowledgeable, and respectful of others' opinions... but I an occasionally come off as a know-it-all cuz I can't shut up. ^///^;;;

Emotionally: Normally reserved and quiet, until I warm up to someone. I laugh a lot and try coaxing laughs constantly. Plus, I'm always 100% dedicated to her if she returns to me that favor.
    I think I am the ugliest person on the planet

I can guarantee you that you aren't. THIS IS THE UGLIEST THING ON THIS EARTH:

Spoiler:

%

percent
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    physically: probs a 4/10 at best, i do not have a chin at all and i don't understand how that can happen. overall not very happy with myself but also too lazy to figure out what the problems are and try fix them

emotionally: i'm awkward af even after knowing someone for years, which is normally a pretty unattractive trait for a guy so idk

intellectually: i do well in tests and all that, and can answer most questions people throw at me especially in certain topics, but i can't hold a super intellectual conversation for very long

overall no i do not consider myself attractive but it could be worse idk

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    physically: it's taken a while to have confidence in my looks but yeah i'm cute. i just had to stop comparing myself to others and realize that i'm attractive but maybe not in the same way someone else is. beauty comes in many shapes and sizes, just have to believe in your unique beauty.

emotionally: yes absolutely, i'm usually always in a great mood. downside is i'm pretty sensitive. i've tried working on it but i can't help how i feel about certain things.

intellectually: i'm decent intellectually especially on matters that i really care about. i tend to get lost in the depth of some conversations if that makes any sense.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Being a short dude isn't attractive to girls apparently.
    2.%20laugh.gif

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Being a short dude isn't attractive to girls apparently.
    2.%20laugh.gif

Nonsense, short is cute, no matter who. :3

As for myself...well, I play games, sit in my house all day, watch anime, am an emotional mess and of average intelligence. Not a stand out person, as you can tell. Even then, I don't care about being really attractive.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    Do you consider yourself attractive whether that be physically, emotionally, or intellectually?

Yes :) But attractiveness is understood really different by people... Everything depends on certain person, someone prefers calm and smart people, someone no :) It's the same about the physical attractivenes, for example, I adore such bright colours for the hair like on these pics http://stylemann.com/best-hair-color-ideas/ , and some people really don't understand my style {XD} It's the same about the subculture fashion in fact :)
    I think that the main is how you like yourself :)

Years
  • I think that I'm physically attractive and it only took me a good part of my life to believe that. I would get a lot of compliments, but when I looked in the mirror I just couldn't see it. I had a negative opinion of myself, but lately I've been feeling more and more beautiful.

I believe it was my emotional side that would always tell me otherwise, and that is one part of me that I find unattractive. I just have a string of problems deep down that easily ruin me from the inside out. I'm trying to better myself though, and intellectually I think I'm pretty average. Smart, but lazy.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2017
    I've never considered myself particularly attractive in any respect, although some people have told me otherwise. It's more a quality I look for in others rather than in myself.

Years
  • its really hard for me to be confident in myself but i think i definitely am not that bad looking, i think i'm pretty smart, and i also consider myself a generally good person which imo is an attractive quality

Back