• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Celebrity crushes~

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • I'm bringing this back because I want to see if more people will post. I'm going to raise the stakes a little here as well. I want to know why you have celebrity crushes on these people. I want this thread to be about discussing your favorite celebrity crushes, not just listing them either. What is it you like about them?

Everyone probably knows I have a crush on Tom Hiddleston, but I also have crushes on David Tennant and Thomas Doherty. Those scottish accents will be the death of me. *______* I also have a crush on Dove Cameron too. She's just so cute. <3

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • My pin-up boy all through my teens was Orlando Bloom. I was obsessed with the man. I don't really crush on any celebrities now, but I enjoy some eye-candy now and then. Some of my favourites are Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins from Supernatural.

Years
  • I used to crush on Johnny Depp before it was revealed that he beat his wife, he's lost all respect from me. ;_;

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • As I say in ever iteration of this thread, the young Bob Dylan was a looker.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    i legit have too many to list i'd be here all day

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    1. park chanyeol
    2. do kyungsoo
    3. tom holland
    4. rami malek
    5. fionn whitehead
    6. andrew garfield
    7. zhang yixing
    8. dane dehaan
    9. scarlett johansson
    10. myself

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Dude.....

I've never been big on having celebrity crushes, but I've had a thing for Alyson Hannigan since American Wedding.

I can't really explain it. The quirky personalities she usually plays (not only in American Pie, but HIMYM, too) is what helps it.... aside from the fact I find her physically attractive as is.

I also find Tsvetana Pironkova (professional tennis player) to be quite attractive, too. This one I can't really explain past that xD.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • Never really had celeb crushes, but If I where to pick one I'd say... Kate Beckinsale.

The Underworld 2 bed scene will forever be seared in my mind. It probably jump-started my puberty XD

Years
  • Might sound weird but growing up, my celebrity crush was always Debby Ryan. I used to watch Suite Life on Deck all the time, and for some reason I had a huge crush on her. Nowadays, my celebrity crush is definitely Kate Beckinsale.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Definitely Jensen Ackles from Supernatural. I've been watching that show ever since it was good, and he's one of if not the reason why I still tune in. *_*

Back