• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unpopular Pokemon you love

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2019
    Oh wow there's so many to mention but I think the most that don't get any love is the Unown!

NavyBlue

Hoenn Lover
    Years
  • I have loved Plusle since elementary school, but it is pretty underwhelming to battle with, and most people just prefer other Pika-clones.
    I also like the Mightyena and Delcatty lines because while they are generic and forgettable to most, they are good puppos and cute cats for me, respectively.
    All of these are mostly because of my (surprise surprise) love for Hoenn and the sentimental value they have for me.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • I think Zubat is Pretty unpopular because of it being so annoying but in alpha sapphire I did a solo run with it and it was weak I didn't even evolve it into a golbat
    but when I finally beat the game with only a zubat it always had a special place in my heart also that zubat was level 100 before I got to the elite four because I knew I was going to lose if I my zubat was only level 60.

Last edited:

faaramin

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    What are some pokemon that you like but everyone else hates? 🙃

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Stunky/Skuntank. There's a story behind this. A few years back I bought a used copy of Diamond. When I checked the file it was obvious there was a lot of Pokemon with a lot of dumb names on it. One was a Skutank named Bad Purple. I used it on my team for a while and grew attached to the guy. He made me really appreciate Skuntank as a Pokemon because he became one of my best team mates. I transfer it over to White version and I still bring him out cause I've bonded with the guy so much. <3

Last edited:

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • Farfetch'd : It has crappy stats and people doesn't like his design. Even after overhaul in attack stat it was still mediocre that a lot of guys didn't use it. For me myself it's kind of endearing somewhat and i wish it get a better overhaul or evolution in the long run

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    To this day, I think Darumaka is extremely adorable, and no one else really pays it much mind. LOL

Years
  • Eelektross, Vanilluxe, and just a lot of 5th gen guy. And Maractus especially. Poor thing gets so much more hate now with the "not every pokemon is someone's favorite" argument going around

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Swirlix and Slurpuff have grown on me quite considerably as of late! They are simply adorable!

Last edited:
    Back