• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] What's your Favorite Apricorn Ball?

ShinyCinderace335

Shiny Hunter and Ranked Battler
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2022
    Mine is Love Ball. I made it from the Cram o matic on the Isle of Armor

Attachments

• Shiny Machop Love Ball2a.jpg
      Shiny Machop Love Ball2a.jpg
      205.8 KB · Views: 10

ShinyCinderace335

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2022
    It really depends on the mon I want to catch with it, but overall I suppose I'd go with the Heavy Ball.

nice! did you know if you pre order legends arceus digital copy you get 30 heavy balls from gamefreak? also do you shiny hunt ReKoil? thank you for posting your opinion

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Love Ball! I specialize in Fairies so anything I can catch in a pink Pokeball is perfect for me! ٩(ˊᗜˋ )و

Years
  • nice! did you know if you pre order legends arceus digital copy you get 30 heavy balls from gamefreak? also do you shiny hunt ReKoil? thank you for posting your opinion

I pre-ordered a physical copy rofl. Oh well....

And yes, though I prefer shiny breeding in general. Done quite a lot of it by now =3

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I usually go with the Friend Ball for its almost tribal vibe and because green's my favorite color, but it's honestly a tough call! The only ones I don't care as much for are the Heavy Ball for its clunkiness and Fast Ball because it looks so much like a regular Poké Ball.

Last edited:

ShinyCinderace335

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2022
    I usually go with the Friend Ball for its almost tribal vibe and because green's my favorite color, but it's honestly a tough call! The only ones I don't care as much for are the Heavy Ball for its clunkiness and Fast Ball because it looks so much like a regular Poké Ball.

I love Friend Ball also, I caught 2 shiny Rookidee in Friend Balls

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    I feel like I am one of the few people who are not really into apricorn ball as much as others. I guess I will go with lure ball if I have to choose

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Is not big on apricorn balls either. Values them as rare, but not much outside that. Prefers Heavy Ball the most, probably. Suits rock and steel types well. Looks better than a ball with a symbol stamped on it.

Years
  • All the Apriballs have such cool designs. I think I like the Friend Ball the most. They all look super cool, but I think Friend Ball is the most useful.

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
  • It would have to be the Love Ball for me. The two I had (one from Ball Guy, the other from that Mystery Gift) I used to catch Mawile and Mesprit, two Pokemon I adore and are worthy of the heart effect from the Love Ball. I actually traded for a third when the Cramomatic gave me a Lure Ball, because I wanted to catch Latias with one of those, too!

Speaking of, I used a Lure Ball to catch Kyogre because what is he but the ultimate Pokemon fish.

Back