• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Raichu Alola Form, new Pokémon + more

Nath74K

Pokéfan
Years
  • CLICK HERE TO READ THE DAILY ARTICLE!

A new leak on 4chan posted a couple screenshots from the announcement due on Friday.
    The fact that Serebii posted it proves its authenticity.

What do you think about it? I absolutely love this form and the new Pokémon!
    4LVHdaE.jpg

I2Frtd9.jpg

M4EmPVP.jpg

EDIT: FIRST LOOK AT TEAM ADMINS
    sjGec7A.jpg

wjUhxNR.jpg

EDIT 2: TEAM LOGO AND GRUNTS
    Cs9Gs4b.jpg

ZIpQ0JQ.jpg

EDIT 3: MEOWTH ALOLA FORM FOOTAGE
    5sJ0IeT.jpg

EDIT 4: MAROWAK ALOLA FORM FOOTAGE
    jFYptNp.jpg

EDIT 5: RANDOM INFOS
    LwtX7NO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I'm getting the feeling that Raichu and Wigglytuff are getting Alola forms. My prediction is that Alola Raichu will gain a secondary typing (either Fighting or Fairy), and the entire Jigglypuff line will retain its Fairy typing but have its Normal typing replaced by a Psychic typing to make up for the decrease in Psychic type Kanto Pokémon who lost that typing in favor of a different typing.
    Called it (except for the secondary typing)! Now I'm waiting for an Alolan Wigglytuff.

Sirfetch’d

Love all of these so much. The mushroom further strengthens the Chinese leak and that is HUGE. I absolutely adore the Alolan Raichu and the new Grass/Fairy mushroom. With all of these leaks/reveals and 3 more months to go, I am starting to think this Pokedex might be reallly big. Only time will tell.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • Love all of these so much. The mushroom further strengthens the Chinese leak and that is HUGE. I absolutely adore the Alolan Raichu and the new Grass/Fairy mushroom. With all of these leaks/reveals and 3 more months to go, I am starting to think this Pokedex might be reallly big. Only time will tell.

That's exactly what I'm thinking! We can really hope for 110+ new Pokémons I think.

The Mushroom is super cute and Alolan Raichu is too! I'm really tempted to use Raichu on my team for that typing alone... Gen 6 is making it so painful to choose a team. :(

I know, right! That's what is so cool I think, there are so many Pokémon I want in my team I don't know who to choose!

Years
  • The sea cucumber is the best cutie. (o////o)

Oh wait, it's a Electric/Psychic.. holy stars I can't believe I've mistaken it as fairy type at first glance. o_o;
    My Dedenne ship will not be sailed. Sad days!!!

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Hau better evolve his Pichu into this Raichu or else I'll give him a stern lecture on his bad life choices.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • The 4chan Leaker also posted a bit of the video due to be posted on Friday, that explains the school form of Wishiwashi, you can watch it HERE

Years
  • I expected Wishiwashi (Yowashi) to have a new ability that revolved around its alternate form. It will be interesting to find out what triggers the Schooling ability to make its alternate form.

Morelull is very adorable, and might be my fave mushroom Pokemon ever. Also nice that we have another Grass/Fairy outside of the Cottonee line. Effect Spore was expected as an ability like every mushroom Pokemon has.

Namakobushi's English name is Pyukumuku? Definitely sounds like the localization team wanted to show that its gimmick is puking its insides. I expected the Water-type on it, and I did partially expect either Poison Point or a new ability, so looks like we got the latter right here (it's called Innards Out), and it of course fits in with the fact it pukes its insides out to fight.

And the Alola Raichu is super cute and has a new typing in Electric/Psychic. Game Freak really is trying to make it harder to plan my team with all these cute Pokemon and Alola Forms that keep coming.

Hopefully the trailer will reveal the English names for the sandcastles and Bewear's pre-evo as well.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • As much as I love using only new Pokemon with a new game, these new Alolan forms are really tempting me to use some of the gen I Pokemon. :x

Years
  • The 4chan Leaker also posted a bit of the video due to be posted on Friday, that explains the school form of Wishiwashi, you can watch it HERE

Like Really, first it's Litten, then Bewear, now this... This generation is gonna be full of bad puns and jokes throughout the game. >: I

blue

gucci
    Years
  • She's kinda like the badass that Lovrina from XD never was. That looks legit and it would resonate with the leaks that are currently circulating. I'm looking forward to seeing this trailer in full if they are the contents!

Years

It's actually very interesting. But oh my god look at just how beautiful the water is animated in that battle scene!

Sirfetch’d

I expected Wishiwashi (Yowashi) to have a new ability that revolved around its alternate form. It will be interesting to find out what triggers the Schooling ability to make its alternate form.

According to a leaked vid on 4chan, it can be triggered by reaching a certain level I think?

Spoiler:

Here's Plumeria. Not sure if this is real but it looks pretty legit. Will keep posting more as it comes HYPE.

I love this so much. Team Flare was nice but this evil team seems to be a HUGE step up. Cannot wait to see the rest of the villains.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
  • Raichu surfing on its own tail. That's fun! I also like the new palette.

I gotta ask, what exactly makes Alolan Raichu psychic?? Of all types? I'm not seeing it? That seems odd.

Also. What exactly are Alolan Raichu's ears supposed to look like?

I'm not dissing it I just wanna know more about it.

Back