• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald EX

About 800 Pokémon or a second region in a ROM hack?

• 800 Pokémon

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • Second Region

Votes: 37 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 25, 2017
This is happening a lot with me as well with many different roms. I've read the thread and his video description isn't helping.

I know.As you, i tried many versions but nothing.
I hope that LCCoolJ95 will answer soon because i want to play this hack again.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 5, 2024
Game has been updated, decided to remove level 200. It's a broken feature that the creator of that feature did not look too much into, so it has been removed. Also, other little fixes here and there. Redownload. Also, I updated the disclaimer for modifications involving the game. Please read the OP.

Blackscreen & Game Freeze Problem when I start a new game.

Years
Game has been updated, decided to remove level 200. It's a broken feature that the creator of that feature did not look too much into, so it has been removed. Also, other little fixes here and there. Redownload. Also, I updated the disclaimer for modifications involving the game. Please read the OP.

What's wrong with it except the wild level jump for pokemon in the fluctuating exp group?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 25, 2017
What's wrong with it except the wild level jump for pokemon in the fluctuating exp group?

I think that the problem is that in the battle frontier lvl100+ pokemons aren't able to fight.
In this hack rom, the wild and trainer Pokemon levels are very low so it's useless to have(having?) lvl100+ pokemons.
I had to stop playing because my lvl 100 team get experience from wild Pokemon catching so I was excluded from the battle frontier.

Years
I think that the problem is that in the battle frontier lvl100+ pokemons aren't able to fight.
In this hack rom, the wild and trainer Pokemon levels are very low so it's useless to have(having?) lvl100+ pokemons.
I had to stop playing because my lvl 100 team get experience from wild Pokemon catching so I was excluded from the battle frontier.

Ah, so that's the thing. Alright, I'll write a function that changes all of your pokemon levels to 100 if they are above in battle frontier and switches them back later.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 25, 2017
However, LCCoolJ95
if you read this, please explain better to your facebook fans and here how exactly we have to patch this update, because nobody can.

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
The game is looking really good.

But I noticed that unlike your previous version, this time the levels are the same as vanilla Emerald. Do you think of releasing a difficulty patch in the future?

Anyway, congratulations on the hack.

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
The game is looking really good.

But I noticed that unlike your previous version, this time the levels are the same as vanilla Emerald. Do you think of releasing a difficulty patch in the future?

Anyway, congratulations on the hack.
That will happen, once I gain momentum again to work on this hack.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Can someone please post a working patch for this the download that LC put up gives me a black screen at the beginning of the game and I can't move on past that point

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 25, 2017
Can someone please post a working patch for this the download that LC put up gives me a black screen at the beginning of the game and I can't move on past that point

Someone?
Who can have the proper patch, except LCCoolJ95?
Your is a common problem.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I think i found a Theta EX patched Rom, but we're not allowed to share it on this website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 25, 2017
The rom that you are talking about is the first release, not this new update.
No one managed to patch it!

Years
When I patch to a clean Emerald rom.

sRwKJWE.png

Hope it would be updated/fixed soon.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 13, 2017
I'm getting freeze ups whenever I switch in Combusken mid battle (he's fine if he you start the battle with him).

Anyone else experiencing this?

sre

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 7, 2017
I love the game! Many pokemon to catch, infinite Tm's, but the only problem I have with it is. When I vs. Tate and lisa, their secound pokemon freezes the game... I had to delete the game because of this reason... :( please fix, and I'll be happy to replay the game over again.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2023
The new patch made the game unplayable, hopefully LC has read the comments to work on a fix. He first posted a link on the description on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4gGSYAcTN0 It has a direct link to a patched rom, NOT a UPS file. Just the room ready to play. So I am back using that one in the meantime.

Back