• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans I

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I can confirm xDestroy's claim now.

Also yep, impulse~ definitely seems guilty. I can't find any mention of non mafia interrogator online...

And since Lycanthropy IS dreamer it means we can trust his vote just about as much as the cop. So yep. Now we just need to figure out the two Third Party which is a lot harder to do. I've never been Third Party and I have no clue what they do in the game so that'll be fun lol Can Third Party people kill? If not... we're safe from overnight kills yeah?

Since we still have a giver of bread and we're not in famine we can take our time at finding out the Third Party.

xDestroy and L'Belle are confirmed town. So that leaves three other town and two other Third Party.

Last edited:

impulse~

Anyway, this is a pretty clear vote due to their wack posting habits.
    PS. Why did you never jail me, the person who literally didn't do squat the entire game?
    money confirmed your claim yesterday saying he received bread. and he's alive

I can confirm xDestroy's claim now.

Also yep, impulse~ definitely seems guilty. I can't find any mention of non mafia interrogator online...
    um, you do realize that the roles have randomized alignment, right?

And since Lycanthropy IS dreamer it means we can trust his vote just about as much as the cop. So yep. Now we just need to figure out the two Third Party which is a lot harder to do. I've never been Third Party and I have no clue what they do in the game so that'll be fun lol Can Third Party people kill? If not... we're safe from overnight kills yeah?

it was a hunch, not anything else. you're not safe if you still vote me today, and besides, there were two dead players, not just lycan. there's another person that can kill.

Since we still have a giver of bread and we're not in famine we can take our time at finding out the Third Party.

xDestroy and L'Belle are confirmed town. So that leaves three other town and two other Third Party.
    dont forget that one mafia that's still alive

Last edited:

xDestroy

Error 404
    Years
  • money confirmed your claim yesterday saying he received bread. and he's alive
    That does not explain night one... or night two..... or night three... or night four.

So that leaves three other town and two other Third Party.
    How do you know they are two other third parties? I thought it was one mafia and one third party left.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think I remember reading two third party left somewhere but who knows with Nakuzami lol

impulse~

That does not explain night one... or night two..... or night three... or night four.

even so, yesterday was literally the only day i could jail. i believe your claim so i didnt jail you.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Sounds like impulse is a good lynch target today.

##Vote impulse~

Unfortunately we still have an SK to deal with...

EDIT: Whoops, posted before reading the next page. Now I see impulse claims to have killed Lycan as part of their interregation. Problem is, we've had multiple kills for several days. So unless you've been killing every night, that doesn't explain why there was only two kills last night. Smells fishy.

Last edited:

impulse~

Maybe mafia was roleblocked or i protected lycan from getting killed OR doctor finaly saved someone. all are possible

Years
  • > you protected lycan from getting killed

But hes still dead isnt he
    And your role is said to jail and/or kill if you choose

impulse~

pretty much. which means that *maybe* i blocked their kill...and did the kill too...

impulse~

so, as town, let me try to help with the little i can do while am alive :c

i looked up around about Cthulhu and found that anyone who visits them goes, uh, mad. idk what it means in this context, but it also said that they can't vote and their messages are jumbled.

i think a murder is a visit? so we should definitely look at those who dont vote today, since the murderer wont be able to vote and *maybe* wont be able to talk well. idk if it does everything as epicmafia.com describes

so far, the people that voted are desox, jdthebud, xDestroy, L'Belle and Ho-Oh and the ones that didn't are Kitty and Easy Money Sniper
    if I can't give a good defense, at least get a better target than me ?(????)?

xDestroy

Error 404
    Years
  • I guess this seems like the right move considering the fact that I've seen them watch the thread this phase.
    ##Unvote impulse~

##Vote Easy Money Sniper

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I'm willing to believe that L'Belle is inno because I have a townread on Charlie, buuuut since you've said his role is beneficial (or that revealing it would be detrimental) to town, he might have a target on his back now :s

Still though, Abby's instavote as cop has to mean something? I'm sure he didn't do that for no reason.

Edit: also I know this discussion is probably dead and gone, but I still have my thoughts about Miah...though that's probably just me being concerned about anyone flying under the radar.

##Vote Pecilia

Sort of a random vote, but I find it slightly suspicious that Pecilia popped in for a random vote earlier and hasn't posted since. Sort of suspicious of Miah for the same reason, but that's meta play from being on her side last game and noticing how she seems to play.

11386.vote.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ##unvote impulse~
    ##Vote Easy Money Sniper

Ok.

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • Sorry, that's not a defense. Also I see you're not using words, is your "chat" jumbled?

##unvote impulse~
    ##Vote Easy Money Sniper

Back