• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] [11 Days Left!] - Will you Catch em' All?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Days Remaining: 11!
    Official release: Nov 16th!

The games are coming out soon, and there are some things I'd like to discuss with you! Here's the first question: Will you guys try and complete the Pokedex in these games?

pokemon_lets_go_pikachu_and_lets_go_eevee_screenshot_of_level_up_screen_with_stats.jpg

There are the familiar Kantoian Pokemon to collect in Let's Go!, with some simple ways to getting even the exclusive Pokemon (like Pokemon Go). With that in mind, will you try and actively capture all the Pokemon there is to get in Let's Go!? Why or Why not?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Eh. The only time I've ever really completed any sort of Pokedex was in SM, and that was only the regional one. It's way too much effort to actually do something like this ordinarily, so I'd rather not.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yes, of course. Completing the pokedex is my primary goal when I first go through a game. Trading is going to be a pain, as will evolving Meltan.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • If I was to get LGP or LGE, my intent wouldn't be to complete the Pokedex but have fun with family, notably my twin nieces who'd probably have a blast playing Co-Op mode. Although they're turning 5 next February, they could be completely different animals in the 2+ years since I've seen them. They may be entering that "we don't want to share with sister" phase lol. I suppose completing it would be a goal but not a priority.

Years
  • I definitely think this time around I'll try to complete the Dex as much as possible! I see no reason to not do so tbh.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • I definitely think this time around I'll try to complete the Dex as much as possible! I see no reason to not do so tbh.

Going a step further by asking which Pok?mon are you going to catch first? The first Pok?mon you see or do you have one Pok?mon in mind?

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2022
    I might, just depends on if I end up getting switch online since it would be the only way for me to get version exclusive pokemon, since I don't have friends that I see regularly enough to trade with.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Probably. The only pokemon I probably won't catch is Mew, because I am not spending 40 bucks on a pokemon that should be in an online event.

Years
  • I've never completed my Pokédex, but I think I am going to give it a try this time around since it's pretty much the original 151 + the metal dudes. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Years
  • Probably! Since there are a limited number of Pokémon it'll be much less of a pain (I'd hope), and would give me more things to do. Gotta figure out how to tackle version exclusives though.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I have just learned that the Pokeball+ works like the Go+, which is making me want to reconsider getting it and Mew. I have wanted a Go+ for a while, but when I look for it, it is usually over $100. So now..... I don't know if I will Catch 'Em All including Mew or not.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2018
    I'll do my best to complete the Pokedex before the release of the main Pokemon RPG in 2019. I completed the Pokedex in Pokemon Quest while waiting for this game.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I mean its only gen 1 Pokemon, 150. I collected over 690 Pokemon in Gen 6 so this would be a piece of cake. Plus Pokemon Go for the exclusives/evolved by trading Pokemon.

I don't really care about Meltan or Melmetal but I'll probably get 800 candies in the distant future to trade one Melmetal to Lets Go and keep the other in Go

Last edited:
    Back