• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A celebrity is trending

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
What do you usually think when a celebrity is trending?/a headline on social media?

My first assumption is either usually: oh no, did they die or "they're probably being cancelled or something" lmfao

every time betty white trends I think the former

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I just think: "Who is that?", followed by "Why should I care?"

Celebrities are just products that I don't buy into.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I check every single celebrity I see trending. Celebrities are more important than us and we should be striving to be like them. If you aren't keeping up with the kardashians, you must not keep up with anything. i'm absolutely kidding.

I'm neutral. If I see a celebrity trending and I greatly enjoyed the movies they were in or music they produced, of course I do feel a bit inclined to check out what's going on. However I won't stake too much into someone who doesn't even know I exist.

Years
"huh, wonder what they did?"

-checks it out-

"oh"

-goes back to doing whatever it was i was doing before-

is usually how it goes

Back