Dawn

Age 30
Midkemia
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
Well, I would never admit to my mother that I unironically like Britney Spears, occasionally listen to Abba, and know more songs from musicals than she does. I'd never hear the end of it. xD

Caite-chan

...blasting off again!

Age 33
Female
Vermillion City
Online now
Posted 37 Minutes Ago
7,758 posts
16.9 Years
I'm at that point where I'm to old to care what people think about what I listen to. I listen to a little bit of everything.
VPP: Aegislash @ 7,705 & Drapion w/Fairy @ 7,634|Futro Region
"We may not make a lot of money but at least we have our freedom."

🌹 🌹 🌹

x staff collab 2020 x

Dusk

Lord of Calamity

Age 27
she/her
Desolation
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
1,800 posts
5.8 Years
I don't exactly have the most balanced and varied music taste and due to that I have difficulty talking about what little I do take the time to listen to. The category that really takes the cake in terms of embarrassment would be Voclaoid music. Older people especially probably wouldn't understand the appeal of music made with a computerized voice.
VPP:Pumpkaboo @ 1,912 & Munchlax @ 1,854 with my pair Dawn

Dimitri

She/her
In bed
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
15,918 posts
7.3 Years
I honestly don't understand the hate Nickelback gets? Linkin Park used to get it too. I like both honestly. One Step Closer is forever a banger.

sharpshooter

Yorktown-class aircraft carrier ー Enterprise

adventure

they/them
Seen 18 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
34,710 posts
12.9 Years
Well yeah, video game soundtracks are a bit embarrassing and not something I tell every new person I meet (or even coworkers) that I like. Only if I think they'll understand and appreciate that art form themselves do I reveal that taste of mine :3
"I've never felt this kind of power before,
and this time I'm fighting for what's right!"

- Beelzemon
x staff collab 2020 x

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness

She/Her
Flavortown
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
453 posts
1.4 Years
I’m agreeing with the person above. Most of my playlist was video game music for a while and was embarrassed to tell people.

Q+A / My Art
^Click on them!^

Dusk

Lord of Calamity

Age 27
she/her
Desolation
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
1,800 posts
5.8 Years
Same hat for years now I'm just uncultured swine that listens only to VG/Anime OSTs and Vocaloid music. I swear I wasn't always like this and once had more well-rounded normie listening habits.
VPP:Pumpkaboo @ 1,912 & Munchlax @ 1,854 with my pair Dawn

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima

Age 25
Male
The Tree of Language
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
1,348 posts
11.5 Years
Nothing wrong with enjoying game soundtracks imo. If anyone asks I just refer them to the Xenoblade OST and Nobuo Uematsu or Shoji Meguro's works.
For me it's kpop (Dreamcatcher, Loona, CLC, etc). I've gotten away with jpop and jrock but I doubt people would be less forgiving with kpop considering the fandom's reputation lol
PSN: MakotoSako / Banner's mine