• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fragmented (M) (OOC)

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
  • No need :P Yes please.
    Anything to get away this dreaded coursework :P Fed up of staring at a blank page

Last edited:

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    K, post will be up. Wasn't entirely paying attention to the OOC , but if all goes to plan, Lokie will be joining us, thanks to the fact that 4 npcs will end up leaving the troupe

Also is it ok if we save the actual expedition for chapter 3, or is that a ways off

Years
  • Well part of chapter three is almost written up and there are characters from the expedition involved in a new event. So it would be pretty difficult, it would honestly be easier if the expedition fell apart this chapter.

How exactly does Lokie end up joining you when her character is about run into Michael and Jace?

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
    Years
  • Yeah, there was a mix up, I'll be running into Jce and Michael as it will make things easier on the treasure hunt peeps :) sorry about the mix up folks!

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Yeah, the mass slaughter will begin next chapter, however we are all hoping to pop in 1 more individual post before hand

well, I guess not mass, only bout 10 peeps r going to die

Years
  • Yeah, the mass slaughter will begin next chapter, however we are all hoping to pop in 1 more individual post before hand

well, I guess not mass, only bout 10 peeps r going to die

That's the problem.
    The mass slaughter, as amazing at it is going to be, has to happen this chapter. The next chapter occurs several days after this one and characters are being placed in new events. I hate stifling anyone's creativity but it's just not possible this time around.

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Aight, we will make it happen once my lap top stops being stubborn with CSS. Which means that chapt 2 will be long, cuz I really don't wanna rush things, ya know

Years
  • All good Macho, it's up to you :)

タイラー, that's fine but do try to be done before chapter three is ready for posting.
    That should give you plenty of time since it involves several events and two prologue sections.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    I'm still here! *Flaps about wildly against the ground*

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    I'm still here, vaguely. I just haven't been nearly as active as I'd like. That is, I have not been active at all. e_e

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thanks for checking in guys :)
    At least I know what's happening with most of you now.

Greigs I know you're around we're working on the same JP :P

Songbird, that's fair enough, just keep an eye out for the next chapter because it's going to be a big one for you... for pretty much all of us actually xD

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Well if next chapt is coming up we better kick it into high gear, ill start on a post (iiiiiin five minutes) Also if it appears that I have disappeared tis cuz of school and probs irl

Back