• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: [Hack of the Year 2017] - Pokémon Orange (GBC) [Movie 2000 Edition] (Fin)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 5, 2023
Hi I downloaded zip from github and extracted it, actually i don't know where patch is.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 2, 2023
Where can I find the last version? I was playing the version that was in the link on the post and now I came to Moro Island, but all the builds are blocked and I couldn't access any door, neither the Pokémon Center or the market. Is this a bug or I'm just playing an early version of the hack.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 31, 2022
Moro Island is just not finished in this version. But soon there should be a new updated version of it. I think we´ll able to download it where the current version is available.
PS sorry for my bad english, I´m from Germany lol

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen today
This is the latest version of the hack. Moro Island is just not finished in this version. But soon there should be a new updated version of it. I think we´ll able to download it where the current version is available.
PS sorry for my bad english, I´m from Germany lol

Don't spread false information if you're not sure. Moro Island is not the end of the HotY Nominee edition, neither is it the end of the current build.

@DeimosGelous

Just check the downloads in the main post, you're probably playing an outdated version.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 2, 2023
I saw again and found an amount of files, I just downloaded all in a .RAR (from the main post). How can I use it? Before that, I was using the download for the version 1.0.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 2, 2023
Don't spread false information if you're not sure. Moro Island is not the end of the HotY Nominee edition, neither is it the end of the current build.

@DeimosGelous

Just check the downloads in the main post, you're probably playing an outdated version.

I saw again and found an amount of files, I just downloaded all in a .RAR (from the main post). How can I use it? Before that, I was using the download for the version 1.0.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
You guys are playing the old alpha 3.2 or the initial beta, not the HotY beta.
You want either pokeorange-beta-hoty-normal.ips for the non-PSS version or pss for said PSS version.

As it is I recommend building the game yourself and playing it up to date since nearly all of the bugs present in HotY are gone, and it goes much further.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 31, 2022
I tried to build the game by myself but there are still a few things I don´t understand. I can´t finish it. There are problems with the terminal.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 14, 2021
I'm curious. Is this still in development? If so, then how much progress has been made? There hasn't been a post here in almost 2 years, and yet I checked the Github and it was recently updated. Curious to see what's new before I decide to download!

Years
1.Yes it's still in progress and quite abit has been made
2.No you shouldn't ask for a release date
3.Pia Carrot posted just 5 days ago unless you wanted them to post more of the game which they cant just yet

:]

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
72LdAxu.png
rIdkGly.png
4bof7cj.png
gWMw2Jg.png
qctj2HQ.png

The code for the alolan forme split is about complete. There's still a couple minor things that need to be done for it but it functions as intended. No, they do not each use their own pokedex slot, this is real form differences. Base stats, Evolution, and learnsets are all properly split, which brings our total completionist dex from 253 to over 300 if we include all the forms in the game!

The reason this is important is because Lycanroc's base stats were not split before, so now they will have their correct stats per-form. This also means Crystal Onix can be its own typing now.

blitz_2k

Kabe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Does this hack has physical/special split? and does it has a battle tower or similar?

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Does this hack has physical/special split? and does it has a battle tower or similar?

Yes, it has a PSS version and a Normal/Non PSS version. There is no battle tower, but post game will have a World Tournament similar to Battle Tower.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 21, 2021
Is this rom unfinished? On the github page it says is done only till the 3rd gym..

Back