• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anna's Vanilla Mafia

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • GAME OVER

The village latched onto one final suspect, hoping his death would reveal the evil among them. But no such luck- the one they chose was innocent, and their town doomed to fall.

Wiicked has been lynched. He was a Villager.

Players

Nick Wilde as a Villager [lynched D1]
    Lost Heart as the Detective [died N1]
    Wiicked as a Villager [lynched D3]
    NightKrow as a Villager
    Altaria as a Goon
    lloebet as the Doctor [killed N2]
    Abby as a Villager
    Bardothren as a Villager
    Salzorrah as a Villager [lynched D2]
    Lelouch as a Villager [died N0]
    Aventine as a Goon
    Anemone as a Goon​

Fun Stuff!

While I randomized the people who got PR/mafia, I fudged them ever so slightly so my mafia would all have "A" usernames: Anemone, Aventine, Altaria. Kind of wondered if anyone would pick up on the theme if y'all got two of them. :p
    lloebet said:
    I'm sticking to my vote. I have no opinion or insight considering my role so having something pick for me works fine.
    neatly implying "not a PR" very nice, however managed to completely undo this a day later (on N1) by revealing himself as the doctor in PC's Discord! Funnily enough, he had also chosen to protect himself BEFORE accidentally revealing.

lloebet had the most ridiculous luck in this game, going both ways.
    - Accidentally revealed his role in PC Discord D:
    - Johnny was there to cover him and warn him to delete :D
    - TWO of the mafia were there to witness the slip D:
    - ended up in a lynch vote tie N2 D:
    - was saved by a coin toss :D
    - was promptly killed off by the Mafia anyway D:
    - would have survived if he had protected himself again but alas
    Aventine said:
    lloebet just soft-claimed Doctor. That sucks, a lot. It's very possible that he's a desperate mafioso trying to save himself with a BS claim (and attempting to draw out the real doctor with a counter-claim.) If this is the case, I'd suggest that the real doctor doesn't reveal themselves, since that's playing right into the mafia's hands and we really, really need the doc alive.
    BEAUTIFUL play by bac here holy man
    Bacteriophage-Today at 5:36 PM
    It does seem like it could be lost
    I don't think wicked talked
    Yeah I'm feeling lost tonight

anna-Today at 5:38 PM
    aw do i need to come find u bac

Bacteriophage-Today at 5:39 PM
    Fifjckcxkfifowskdkc

Congrats to the Mafia - Aventine, Altaria, and Anemone! And a round of applause for lloebet in his first game and a hope he joins us for more!

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • The whole time I thought Iloebet was a Villager trying to bait the mafia into killing him over the real doctor. Alas, it is unfortunate the PR's died so early

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Lolol you guys are a disgrace

Also Iloebet screwed the whole game over with that random generator bullcrap

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I already knew Nagi was mafia, IT WAS SO OBVIOUS TOO, BUT NO ONE DECIDED TO CHANGE THEIR VOTES OFF ME :(

GOES TO SHOW THAT:

Nagi is definitely great at being mafia
    NO ONE SHOULD EVER ATTEMPT AT A RNG BANDWAGON EVER AGAIN
    Got 2 out of 3 people as suss...

Ngl I did have a feeling Bac was mafia, but there wasnt any evidence against him so props to you.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • The RNG just so happened to pick an inno which sent us spiraling for a few days, and which also put the mafia in an easy position to manipulate and honestly just watch us argue with each other. So yeah I can see how it kind of messed things up.

I had someone in mind to vote for who ended up being village anyway if I didn't go through with the RNG so eh. I would have still been dogging for an inno those first two days regardless.

At the very least the villagers gave the mafia a very easy game.

Back