• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anna's Vanilla Mafia

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • Both Bard and Gunner are making good points, so I'm thinking they're both town atm. I'm less sure about Iloebet, but I'm willing to wait and see what happens next phase. Altaria's more recent posts have changed my mind about her. She's following through on her own suspicions rather than hiding behind other people's (although other people do suspect Iloebet, most are hesitant to vote for him.)

I'm currently not sure where to place my vote, although I think I'd like to hear more from Wiicked and Nagi before I vote.

What would you like to know my friend?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Phase Post: Night Two

Discussions, debates, and defenses raged as the community tried desperately to pinpoint the killers among them. The vote split, a coin toss was called for. By chance alone, llobet escaped the wrath of the town.

Salzorrah has been lynched. She was a Villager.

Night 2 has begun. 24 hours remain in this phase.

Rules

1. To vote for someone, you must format your vote as [Lynch] Name.
    2. Not voting for two day phases will result in your elimination or replacement.
    3. You may not share your PMs. You may share the information contained in them at your discretion.
    4. If you are out of the game for any reason you may not post at all.
    5. You may not post during the night phase. This may result in elimination from the game.
    6. You MUST vote for someone. Abstaining is not allowed.
    7. In the event of a tie, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    8. Have fun and try to figure people out, but be civil. No personal attacks, thank you.​

Players

Nick Wilde as a Villager [lynched D1]
    Lost Heart as the Detective [died N1]
    Wiicked as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    Altaria as ???
    lloebet as ???
    Abby as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Salzorrah as a Villager [lynched D2]
    Lelouch as a Villager [died N0]
    Aventine as ???
    Anemone as ???​

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Second time you failed me now Bard, smh... Also, Iloebet, the only reason you didn't die is because I was sensible to remove my vote from you.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Phase Post: Day Three

The doctor, worried about the health of one of their fellow citizens, checked in on them but found nothing to worry about. They packed up and headed home for the night. Strange, they thought, as they unlocked their house and shoved the door open, I don?t remember leaving any lights on. Before they could think anything else, they were grabbed by someone lying in wait on the other side of the door.

lloebet is dead. He was the Doctor.

Day 3 has begun. 48 hours remain in this phase.

Rules

1. To vote for someone, you must format your vote as [Lynch] Name.
    2. Not voting for two day phases will result in your elimination or replacement.
    3. You may not share your PMs. You may share the information contained in them at your discretion.
    4. If you are out of the game for any reason you may not post at all.
    5. You may not post during the night phase. This may result in elimination from the game.
    6. You MUST vote for someone. Abstaining is not allowed.
    7. In the event of a tie, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    8. Have fun and try to figure people out, but be civil. No personal attacks, thank you.​

Players

Nick Wilde as a Villager [lynched D1]
    Lost Heart as the Detective [died N1]
    Wiicked as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    Altaria as ???
    lloebet as the Doctor [killed N2]
    Abby as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Salzorrah as a Villager [lynched D2]
    Lelouch as a Villager [died N0]
    Aventine as ???
    Anemone as ???​

Wicked3DS

Years
  • ...I was just about to say let's stop dancing around with Iloebet, and now he's dead and inno.

We're running out of time here.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • Death quote? Those in the background have easier access to a back stab.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • What would you like to know my friend?

Following on from this...

I was going to ask about your reason for hopping onto the Gunnerwagon, but I read back and realised that you were pretty quick to hop off it as well. Derp.
    But still, if you didn't like it, why join it in the first place?

As for Anemone, I'd just like more in general from her. There isn't much to read her with apart from that post from D1 which, as Bard highlighted, is slightly suspicious. (Not that I've been posting much either, but I've been trying to make the posts I have been making substantial enough to read me from.)

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Following on from this...

I was going to ask about your reason for hopping onto the Gunnerwagon, but I read back and realised that you were pretty quick to hop off it as well. Derp.
    But still, if you didn't like it, why join it in the first place?

As for Anemone, I'd just like more in general from her. There isn't much to read her with apart from that post from D1 which, as Bard highlighted, is slightly suspicious. (Not that I've been posting much either, but I've been trying to make the posts I have been making substantial enough to read me from.)

For some reason it seemed that we had more information on Gunner, and I switched when I realized that was not the case.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Yeah, I gotta say I'm suss of Wiicked right now. The back and forth on his end could just be a legitimately wishy-washy inno, but it could also be a mafia trying to blend in just like Abby pointed out.

We now have a dead doctor AND detective and still haven't taken down a single mafia. Something's gotta give, you guys.

For now I'm going with a [Lynch] Wiicked but I also wanna hear what everyone else has to say about this mess.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Remember how I was not a fan of lynching Gunner in the beginning and turned out to be right? Does that mean anything?

Last edited:

Anemone

break through the sky
    Years
  • first of all, i'm very sorry i haven't been active at all o> i have to say i am always inactive on the weekends, so that was mostly beyond my control, but it's my fault that i haven't spoken up the past two days. that being said, now that i am caught up... i want to share my suspicions.

first of all i guess i should respond to the suspicions on me - specifically those related to what i said on D1 about Lost. the only reason i said that was because i wanted to try and point a finger at someone that wasn't involved in the RNG debacle, since i was worried the actual mafia would slip by if we all focused too much that one topic. honestly, i feel like the only reason people are even sussing me out about that is because the next day Lost turned up dead. i guess i understand where you're coming from, but if i was mafia, would i really blatantly target Lost in a post and then proceed to kill him at night? if anything i think it's a framejob.

anyway, i feel i should share some reads as well. firstly, about Wiicked... i share your suspicions on him. while his behaviour on D1 i didn't consider too scummy at first, considering he did what was expected of a more experienced player, and stayed away from the RNG vote, thus going for Nick instead. so, yes, he was right in not voting for Gunner, but when you join a bandwagon on her the next day, and quickly hop off again... that sort of ambiguous behaviour is highly suspicious to me.

that being said, there are some others who strike me too... again, similar to D1 perhaps, i thought i'd share some more thoughts on others so we dont tunnel in. personally i'm thinking of Abby and Bard. Abby mostly because of how few posts he has been making - and i know i and some others are guilty of this as well, but it's mostly that even the posts he has made generally have little to no content (all one-liners), and this kind of bothers me :/

Bard... i realise he's not really under much suspicion for the moment, but i personally can't help but feel something's off with him. the way he plays so confidently to me seems like he might have more information than us, and with how much of a leading role he's been taking, he might've been playing us off against each other this whole time. and, while we're all up on Wicked for switching his votes around, Bard did the exact same thing D2, albeit with more of an explanation, right? this also makes me feel like they might be in cahoots...

for now though, i definitely think our best bet is Wiicked... and considering we're at a MYLO, we definitely need to go with our best bet. there's no way we're letting the mafia wipe us completely :/
    also, wow i'm sorry, this became long o>

[LYNCH] Wiicked

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Well you actually are letting the mafia win, so

[Lynch] Abby

Vote switching is a common thing in mafia and is not enough to push scum on someone.

Last edited:

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Well I'll go ahead and [Lynch] Wiicked. I'm happy with Anemone's defense, not so sure about Wiicked's. It's not so much the vote switching that I find suss, it's hopping onto the bandwagon while there's been little to no discussion.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Eh... screw it. I personally think Wiicked is innocent (way too many people voting for him for some to not be mafia) but at this point there's nothing I can do. I'm more suspicious of Anemone (as I stated earlier), but I will admit they defended themselves very well.

[Kill] Wiicked

What else is there to say? I'd like if this bandwagon magically disappeared but no chance of stopping it now.

[lynch] Wiicked

Wait wait wait.

You two don't like the bandwagon, but you realize that us 3 can tie a vote for me and potentially end it right?

Back