• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gunpowder: Age of Outlaws

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Oh my god..

tumblr_m2jk9x4Mg51qkpnrw.gif

Years
  • Okay, um, one of town's heroes claiming without being accused makes literally no sense, but maybe he's just not feeling this game? Him being scum trying to make the real Janet CC doesn't really make much sense either, since there's multiple scum factions listed in the OP, so he'd be painting a massive target on his back, and I can't really see scum doing that. Although maybe, just maybe, he's claiming Janet to try to bait the mafia off the real Janet. *shrugs*

Since there isn't much else yet, just a few more comments. It looks Agnes' power is increasing his max HP? since he got +3 and wasn't mentioned in the rest of the phase post. Also, just realized: Antonio Culebra must've been attacked by Alex Rose. Their phase post stories could intersect and besides, Antonio lost 4 HP, which is exactly what Alex Rose's Atk is.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I almost want to take the bait Abby laid down, but instead I'm going to take the bait Seth Rollins laid down, being real aggressive already.

[Attack] Seth Rollins

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • No the fact that EvilChameleon even considered voting for an un cc'd Janet (Abby) makes him so scummy that I wonder if he's even scum

I can't breathe cuz of that photo Johnny.

Last edited:
    Years
  • First Blood to be drawn in broad daylight. What could this mean?

55807920.jpg

That "vote" by Evil Chameleon definitely came out of left field. I'm not really sure what "bait" he was referring to Seth putting down; in fact, I was townreading him the whole way after he told Abby to delete his claim. Now I'm tempted to attack Evil Chameleon... unless he can come up with a REALLY good explanation as to why he scumread Seth.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I already said what caused me to vote for him. He was real aggressive in his post. Attacking Abby, dropping multiple f-bombs on day 1, etc.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • I already said what caused me to vote for him. He was real aggressive in his post. Attacking Abby, dropping multiple f-bombs on day 1, etc.

I agree that I may have overreacted a bit, I don't usually drop f bombs but being aggressive doesn't make me scum at all. In fact, as Earth said, Ithink that reaction caused ppeople to town read me.

You were considering attacking Abby, which was a super weird move, since she is un counterclaimed Janet. Mind explaining that part?

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I already said what caused me to vote for him. He was real aggressive in his post. Attacking Abby, dropping multiple f-bombs on day 1, etc.

Probably because Abby painted a target on their back and said, "I'm done being scumread, shoot me I'm Janet." That's the worst thing that could've been done.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    You were considering attacking Abby, which was a super weird move, since she is un counterclaimed Janet. Mind explaining that part?

The whole post by Abby was a farce. You all fell into the trap. Not me though. No sir.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I'd attack abby for claiming like an idiot but I'd rather not get mislynched lmao

tmw you want to meme but value your life ;c

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Then why didn't you attack Abby? I can certainly see your logic simply due to the unbelievable stupidity of claiming, but if you were so convinced, you should've attacked Abby, not Seth.

Because I'm willing to overlook Abby's mistake.

Back