• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gunpowder: Age of Outlaws

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
  • I don't think there's much to work with, but who ever flashbanged the gang guy needs to keep on shooting him. Keep your identity a secret for now as well.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • You mean, Antonio Culebra? Why would they keep doing 4 points of damage everynight to a role with 200+hp? By night phase 10, it would do a total of 40 HP to that guy. A better alternative is to keep shooting at everyone who seems suspicious just to learn their roles.

There's most likely more options then just a 4 damage lol

Years
  • I believe Abby isn't lying about their role. Evil chameleon is new I think? I know Seth play that way from tales of mafia xD so there is nothing suspicious about Seth xD I saw Melody viewing thread couple of times....what are your thoughts melody or other inactive people? I know it's day 1 but you guys can talk right? C:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • But the options we know so far is that 4 damage and you did say "whoever flashbanged the gang guy"
    Because I was too lazy to go back and look at his name? Someone knows his identity and should keep attacking him while we try and find the others. He has 200 hp the more damage they can get on him individually the easier it will be to chunk him down later.

I believe Abby isn't lying about their role. Evil chameleon is new I think? I know Seth play that way from tales of mafia xD so there is nothing suspicious about Seth xD I saw Melody viewing thread couple of times....what are your thoughts melody or other inactive people? I know it's day 1 but you guys can talk right? C:

I try not to take that sort of meta information to because not posting typically means they don't have anything to add. They could also hold a strong role but that's something we need to figure out by having someone perform a night action.

Years
  • Because I was too lazy to go back and look at his name? Someone knows his identity and should keep attacking him while we try and find the others. He has 200 hp the more damage they can get on him individually the easier it will be to chunk him down later.

I try not to take that sort of meta information to because not posting typically means they don't have anything to add. They could also hold a strong role but that's something we need to figure out by having someone perform a night action.

I dunno if they hold a strong role or not....really I don't give a damn if they are not talking at all. c: The bolded part you stated that they have nothing to add....they can tell us about how they feel Abby outing as janet or what they thought about evil chemeleon or anything. Even if their reasoning is similar to someone or different at least we are getting something out of it. If I agreed to your not talking thing I must say I wouldn't have posted at all because everyone ( who are active) always give their best to scum hunt and collect info while I try to keep up with them in last there was nothing left for me. c:

Last edited:

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Alright, seems like noone caught wind of that so far, so I'll give y'all a headsup.

I'm claiming as Janet. I've had enough of getting scumread.

I almost want to take the bait Abby laid down, but instead I'm going to take the bait Seth Rollins laid down, being real aggressive already.

[Attack] Seth Rollins

The whole post by Abby was a farce. You all fell into the trap. Not me though. No sir.

Because I'm willing to overlook Abby's mistake.

Is there something you want to tell us, EvilChameleon?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I already explained everything. What else would you like me to say?

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I already explained everything. What else would you like me to say?

"Explained" is overestimating what you did, wouldn't you think?
    I just quoted all but one of your posts, after all. (the one that only said you're explaining yet again.)

Surely you must have a solid reason for ditching Abby's claim so adamantly.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Because, as I said, it's likely a farce and bait.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Because, as I said, it's likely a farce and bait.

You're still not saying why you think so.

Do you know why I believe Abby? Because he is getting scumread so often he's had enough of it.

It might be a bad reason, depending on your POV, but at least it's reasoning. What you're doing is pure stubborness, unless you elaborate.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • I believe Abby cuz he's not the type of guy to fool us. Again, that doesn't remove the possibility but I'm interested in why you are so positive that Abby is lying. What made you think so? And why would you just forgive her and vote for me instead? Your reasoning against Abby is WAY better than your reasoning to attack me.

Right now I'm considering voting for EC. Are there any attack plans or something?

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I believe Abby isn't lying about their role. Evil chameleon is new I think? I know Seth play that way from tales of mafia xD so there is nothing suspicious about Seth xD I saw Melody viewing thread couple of times....what are your thoughts melody or other inactive people? I know it's day 1 but you guys can talk right? C:

EC definitely comes across as scummy but I'm going to forgive that as he's new enough that it's gonna alarm him no matter what we say. He does have a point. Seth does come across as ultimate pushy scum when he's aggressive like that. Even I'm not a fan of that play style even though I know it's normal-ish for him.

Johnny, I keep seeing you lose your cool when someone doesn't wanna do things your way; and I don't think it's gonna help us. At least let our un-counterclaimed PR deliver the ultimatum.

Abby; if you would so please kindly do step up and lead? Seriously. You don't help your case by sitting back and letting the aggressive players loose on town and possibly tearing up the wrong person. You claimed; so at least act like you mean it.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    One last chance, explain your points or I'll proceed to attack you.

Okay. Have fun.
    Gunpowder: Age of Outlaws

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • EC definitely comes across as scummy but I'm going to forgive that as he's new enough that it's gonna alarm him no matter what we say. He does have a point. Seth does come across as ultimate pushy scum when he's aggressive like that. Even I'm not a fan of that play style even though I know it's normal-ish for him.

Johnny, I keep seeing you lose your cool when someone doesn't wanna do things your way; and I don't think it's gonna help us. At least let our un-counterclaimed PR deliver the ultimatum.

Abby; if you would so please kindly do step up and lead? Seriously. You don't help your case by sitting back and letting the aggressive players loose on town and possibly tearing up the wrong person. You claimed; so at least act like you mean it.

This post has so much shade in it I had to hit it with a torchlight to read it properly.
    Good evening, scum.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I don't know why would you think "I'm losing my cool" because that's not the case. I act by logic, and if the logic doesn't make sense, it doesn't, no matter how cool I am that will not change.

If by "things my way" you're referring to the fact that I'm advising the person who hits by 4 points of damage to attack another person instead of the guy with 200+ HP then that will most definitely help us. This is what I mean by logic, Melody... and it's one of the main reasons you always get scumread too. You let your feelings towards the players dictate which side are you taking. Attacking other players instead of the same guy is obviously the most logical way to go and I'm going to explain you why:

Antonio Culebra was attacked and lost 4 points of HP, leaving him with 216. They would need to be attacked 54 times more to die and we all know a game won't last that long lol. Even if they're only attacked by 10 phases they'd lose 40 HP. So tell me, why would you continue to attack the same person over and over again when you could attack other persons and put those sad 4 points of damage per night to good use and learn some more identities?

I'm referring to your reaction to EC. Which should have been obvious. You tend to flip and push on people who don't fit your idea of "town". Which can backfire sometimes. Remember that we may be trying to draw out other scum by acting oddly. You often seem to forget that even a suspicious townie is still a townie. I don't recall EC talking about continuing to attack any specific person here I'm just noticing you're being a little gruff because he happens to want to stand up for his theory. Not saying he can't be wrong; but we should at least give him the benefit of the doubt and not hop on him immediately. He could be a high HP mafia who is sink-holing damage and will make figuring out who is who difficult. So attacking the same person more than once a phase doesn't make much sense if we're gathering intelligence. It's the first day; and frankly probably too soon to be lining up to execute someone yet, we should get our attacks spread out this phase and learn who each of us are. We should also try to give each other benefit of the doubt this phase at least, as we have our high attack townie still alive in case someone should do worse than just a new player's slip.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • EC definitely comes across as scummy but I'm going to forgive that as he's new enough that it's gonna alarm him no matter what we say. He does have a point. Seth does come across as ultimate pushy scum when he's aggressive like that. Even I'm not a fan of that play style even though I know it's normal-ish for him.

When are people gonna learn that being aggressive is not scummy. Sure, it may come off as scummy in some cases, but you all are like

"BEING AGGRESSIVE? PUT HIM ON DA LIST!"

Being aggressive =/= Being defensive.

Alex Kaz said:
    Good evening, scum.

Care to explain? I'm sure you have a good reason but i think Melody is always like that

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • When are people gonna learn that being aggressive is not scummy. Sure, it may come off as scummy in some cases, but you all are like

"BEING AGGRESSIVE? PUT HIM ON DA LIST!"

Being aggressive =/= Being defensive.

Care to explain? I'm sure you have a good reason but i think Melody is always like that

That's something that I'm aware of; but you realize it's always high risk/high reward to be so aggressive. And it always lands you in hotter water if you smack a PR by accident.

But sigh It's the usual tactics from the usual players so it shouldn't alarm anyone. Myself included there. I'm a natural "Devil's Advocate" when it comes down to it. I just don't like seeing senseless lynches that achieve absolutely nothing on day one. Lynching a newer player is pretty much senseless if we've already seen it pointed out that they are newer and may not know the others' patterns. Seriously, it'd be as pointless as lynching me for seeming scummy; since I always seem to no matter how I try to present my logic.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • I edited my post but in case nobody saw I'd like to give my opinion on Johnny

Also I don't see anything wrong with Johnny. He is kinda right. I think whoever attacked Antonio Culebra knows his true identity and should keep it a secret until the right time to reveal. It's what he should do. If we keep attacking Culebra we will never get anywhere. He should attack different people to know their roles. He's like a cop. You get it now?

If he rages because nobody is following him then the town is being stupid ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back