• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gunpowder: Age of Outlaws

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
  • Good game everyone! I'm slightly salty that I was forced to swap teams when Cosmos died and I became the new host for Verelys. Naku+Seth+myself totally could have rocked the family win otherwise :'(

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • gg folks! Family win didn't work huh. But I was with the Bounty Hunters on this one. I had an ability where I could switch sides, but only if I killed Antonio. Who was...

Lelouch said:

We will have to settle this somewhere else...

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • GG My NAs were as followed:
    Blink: Using this spell allows Alex to escape one negatively effective action during the night. If multiple enemies target him, the one that fails will be random.
    Fire Burst: Deals ten damage to one target during the night.
    Multi-Shot: During the night, Alex can shoot three times dealing two damage to up to three players.

No restrictions on using them.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Good game everyone, and thanks gp and Alvey for hosting!
    As Verelys I didn't have a NA, I just knew that if me or Cosma died, I would possess someone who was predetermined. So when that happened I possessed Kyle, and started as one entity with 80 hp, 2 attack and a NA which dealt 20 damage.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Why anyone would harm a poor innocent old lady is beyond me ¯\_ツ_/¯

Back