• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gunpowder: Age of Outlaws

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Im not ignoring the possibility that Abby is fooling us all, but since she's un counterclaimed, and that that was a dangerous move a mafia would pull, I'm willing to believe her for now. Of course, in this game I don't think you can trust anyone.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    I was tempted to shoot paranoia and start a train of chaos. Then I decided that wouldn't be worth it.

Years
    Because I'm willing to overlook Abby's mistake.

What?

So let me get this straight: you started off saying Abby and Seth were both laying bait (Seth by being "aggressive"), and attacked Seth. Then when pressed you said Abby's claim was a trap that you didn't fall for. And then when asked why you didn't attack the one laying the trap (Abby), you said you were willing to overlook his mistake. Now, I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure traps are generally not laid by mistake.

I'm willing to believe Abby simply because even if he is mafia, there are several other mafia factions who'll do the job for me, while you are apparently using logic that has more holes than Swiss cheese at this point.

[Attack] EvilChameleon

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    I can clear myself at nightfall.
    Allow me to attack a person who hasn't been hit and watch as 15 health is taken from them.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Eh, I would attack EC, but I'm gonna wait till tomorrow in case somehow someone more suspicious pops out.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    Uh, so I just got back from work, wow. EvilChameleon is super scummy of course, but my gut instinct tells me he's probably just be a really bad, new townie.

Another possibility to consider is that Abby is scum with EvilChameleon. Abby originally could have wanted us to think OMG look at that, too risky for mafia, just like Seth concluded. Then, EvilChameleon, a new, and clearly naive player thought that Abby needed backup or something and voted for Seth. I honestly can't really find any other situation in which voting for Seth would be even vaguely logical ;_;

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Another possibility to consider is that Abby is scum with EvilChameleon. Abby originally could have wanted us to think OMG look at that, too risky for mafia, just like Seth concluded. Then, EvilChameleon, a new, and clearly naive player thought that Abby needed backup or something and voted for Seth. I honestly can't really find any other situation in which voting for Seth would be even vaguely logical ;_;

Have you published any science fiction books? I'd buy one.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    Have you published any science fiction books? I'd buy one.

Yes actually.

Point taken. I was just considering the possibility. Regardless, my first idea stands, I think EM is just a crazy town person.

EDIT: I didn't only present one case, if you're going to drag me at least read the whole post.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    Drag you? I was replying to Johnny. I'm only interested in your latest book.

I meant dragging me in the original post <_<

Also, it's always great to meet a fan!! My newest book is known as, "Idiots in Space." It involves a bunch of stupid people that met at a random Pokemon forum running around and killing each other. Very good read, I'd recommend it.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Well I don't see Alex doing extensive analysis which is kinda weird tbh

Well, I wasted half of my day yesterday playing lol, pretty sure you were around yesterday and it shows on discord. Also you can't really have an analysis on day 1.
    Gp likes hinting actions in his flavor text, so I'd rather piece things together and spend less time overall in the thread, since it's gonna come sooner or later.

Back