• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your top three favorite types!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Grass, Steel, Fairy

I will say Poison and Ice have been slowly creeping up as of late.

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Grass:
    Almost all the starts I choose are grass type and I just love them all round.

Ice:
    A lot of amazing looking Ice types.

Dark:
    Most of my favourite Pokémon are Dark Type.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    1.) Fairy
    2.) Fairy
    3.) Fairy

but I guess dark and ice fit somewhere in there too ╮(─▽─)╭

DarkestAria

Covet the Skwovet
    Years
  • Dark, because most of them have amazing designs. Besides, I feel like Dark would be my typing if I were a Pokemon myself.

Ice, because I love winter and cold weather.

and Fairy, because most Fairy types are very cute.

Last edited:

the sloth

is loafing around
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2020
    Let's see... Bug types, because despite not wanting anything to do with them in real life, I still think they are fascinating creatures that are pretty unique compared to most other kinds of animals or organisms. Ice types, because for some reason it's one of the natural elements that I tend to gravitate towards the most, despite again hating the cold even more than the heat in real life. Both types are also in desperate needs of buffs, but not so much for my third favorite type, Ghost. Recently I was neutral on it, but I took a step back one day and realized a lot of Pokemon designs I really like happen to be Ghost types. Shedinja, Froslass, Rotom, the Honedge line, the Pumpkaboo line, Decidueye, Mimikyu, the Polteageist line and the Dragapult line, just to name several stand outs to me.

Kazetori

Vaporeon Trainer
    Years
  • Hmmm.... I feel like I don't have a constant favorite type? I'll say Dragon though just because I love dragons and dragon pokemon in general! Here's my list for the moment haha
    1. Dragon
    2. Water
    3. Electric (playing around in the TCG with that Raichu deck LOL)

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • 1) electric
    2) electric
    3) electric

1) Electric
    2) Water
    3) Dragon

Tough decision for the last one; I love grass types too.

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
  • 1. Fighting. I love Fighting types because they are strong, cool and I love martial arts and other things associated with Fighting types.

As for the others I can't say what my other 2 favs are because I like a few like Water, Poison, Ghost and Fairy types but I can't say in what order.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Poison, Electric, and Ice. There's just something about those three types that appeals to me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    1. Grass: Most Grass type Pokémon are the kind of designs I tend to like. Venusaur, Sceptile, Cacturne, Victreebel, Shiftry, Eldegoss, Whimsicott and so on.
    2. Dark: Really like these as secondary types. Great moves in-game.
    3. Ghost: Mischievous, cool lore/ background.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2020
    1. Ghost
    2. Dark
    3. Poison

Ghost and Dark types are actually equally my top favorites, but since I like nearly all Ghost designs I had to put them as first =w=

Back