• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    If we're being honest, it feels like business as usual here if you don't visit the Feedback section.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    a king is not a king without his queen. off topic needs adriana

chase, come back and mod OT again

Yeah... I've been so caught up in Discord but most of the forums are just as usual :) Great to see.

TY

just a bit more silent but other than that its the same on a different day

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yes, it's actually nice, most of the forum is unaffected, if I wouldn't have been told, I might not have even noticed anything happened. A lotta times I skim around Off-Topic, Pokemon General, maybe a couple of other areas and then head out. ;;;

Like, I have goals when I lurk PC, I don't always venture into Feedback.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm just here and in the supporter section, I post in all of two threads.
    i feel u, hiso.

but I made my comeback intro... post.. thing.. last month, and my goal is to stick to it, and try to post in more than once place. That struggle when your fav threads are chat threads.

Gabri

m8
    Years

• o/ Hello there! :3

Well in two weeks no one outside PC will remember or care about what happened, what they want to see is someone being burned at the stake and the burning already took place

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back