• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Doesn't seem all that quiet to me. Forums are active. New posts in every section.

User19sq

It could just be the time of day. But I doubt it's the only factor.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Three quarters of the forum went on their business as if nothing had happened. And surely most of them didn't even notice lol

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Mmhmm, this is one of PCs many changes over the years tbh, and I'm sure some don't even notice. lol

Sirfetch’d

A lot has happened but a lot of older members have returned, which is helping activity. Turmoil really does bring people together and that is a positive thing!

Sirfetch’d

I too am glad I decided to come back. I could never forgive myself if I didn't return in at least some way to help my favorite place online. This community means way too much haha

omg maybe you will get a day off!! I wish it would snow here but that will never happen this late in the year in alabama 8(

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    PC has been the only forum I've been this active on. I've been to so many different forums, but PC is the only one that I've enjoyed this much and keep coming back to.

Like Chase, I'm glad to see so many returning faces. It's great to suddenly see user names (or changed user names) of people from so long ago. While their returns could be under better circumstances, it's still great to see them. And it's great to see so many new members still wanting to be a part of PC.

Years
  • I figured I'd be in the same role now that I was when I was first promoted. Then the madness happened, but with its resolution I came back and I am glad the admin team accepted my consideration. <3 PC will always be a home to me.

Also, what is snow.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It's cold, but we're in the middle of the USA, so it's just cold, we're not getting hit with much atm.. Stay safe, you guys!

As to not make this about weather:

All this going on brought me back too, I already kinda planned on it, but it made me do it quicker. Lol PC is my home too, and it's been with me through a lotta life changes, and I don't wanna see it die. If I can contribute at all, I will!

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Portugal is blessed then

I live in a coastal city :p The mountainous northeast does see quite some snow every year, but snowstorms that stop everything are rare
    But 70% of our population lives in the coast so kek

Also our summers are increasingly hot with loads of wildfires, that's the bad part of our climate

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    So are we abandoning the weather thread now that the section is under new old management?

User19sq

Even with a weather thread, people will find a way to talk about the weather elsewhere. Hell, people were talking about snow on Discord five minutes ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back