• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Who's Your Starter?

Who's your starter?

• Total voters

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Grookey is my man so far but if it's evolution is horrid then it will be Sobble. Love Grookey's design the most , Sobble is dead second and Scorbunny is my least fave.

Years
  • Personally, I can't really settle yet until I see the last stage evolutions. (Remember how Litten was so desirable but it ended having one of the most horrible last stage designs?)
    Normally, I'd say Scorbunny as it seems to be the most promising, BUT as I like reptiles I'll go with Sobble, hoping Game Freak are not going to disappoint me. They are good at disappointing us...

Veil Loreraven

Ghost Master
    Years
  • Glad I know I am not the only one who thinks sobble is the bee's knees. Even though for me I knew right away who I wanted and still do, looking at all three it still is a hard choice since all three are so great.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Dang it, Grookey is starting to grow on me...I can't wait for the final evolutions; it's too hard liking all three starters equally! :pouting: :tongue-poke:

Years
  • would always like to gear towards the grass type or the water type but for this game, im going for sccorbunny. i still have faith that it won't turn to a fire/fighting one :P

Years
  • Team Grookey 100%. However if one of them is a ghost in their final evos I'll definitely play them in my second run.

remer

The Warrior
    Years
  • I always like fire types better(except if the water type is oshawott or froakie).So here scorbunny would be my choice.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2019
    I can't decide between Scorbunny or Sobble. I guess my deciding factor would be the final evolution.

Years
  • For me, it's not a question. I always go with the Fire starter on my first playthrough! (except for gen 6 cause Fenniken sucks) If I replay the game, I'll definetly go with Sobble.

Seasowz

Dark Combat
    Years
  • I'm going for Scorbunny. First thought was Grookey, but my girlfriend convinced me on picking Scorbunny. I'm curious about the evo's.

Years
  • From the first forms I think I'm going Scorbunny, but I'm really interested to see the type combinations for the final evolutions.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2019
    I would love to say Sobble but i also very much like Grookey. A friend of mine is 100% convinced I'll pick Sobble as my starter so I feel I should pick Grookey to prove them wrong. :(

Back