• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

burger

Years
You're creating a delicious burger for yourself. What toppings (veggies, cheese, extra meat, etc.) & condiments (mustard/mayo/etc) do you put on it? What kind of patty do you prefer (Beef? Turkey? Veggie?) How many? What type of bun do you prefer? Do you have a preferred side (fries, cole slaw, etc)?

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
My favourite burgers are the lamb/beef ones my dad makes on the bbq. I add lettuce, tomato, and onion. I prefer my onions caramelized but that or raw, it's all good.

Everything else that could go on is gross.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I usually have a beef patty but don't mind others like chicken or lamb! Ostrich burgers can be nice too.

Toppings - any of lettuce, tomato, cheese (!), bacon (mmm), sauce (I like a bunch - bbq, tomato, mustard are fairly standard...), sliced pickles/gherkins... I've also liked some more unusual stuff like mushrooms, feta, pulled pork...

With onions - fried onions yes please, raw no thanks.

Years
Gimme a big juicy beyond burger patty that I have grilled myself. Put it on a pretzel roll bun, and let's throw that bun in the oven and let it toast in Irish butter, slather it with mayo, slice some American cheese and smoked cheddar cheese, stuff it with lettuce, tomatoes, grilled mushrooms, chop an onion, put pickles in it, squirt the mustard and ketchup, and you have a vegetarian's dream. I could get fancy, and add some morning star vegan bacon too!

To the side pile on those big Belgian style French fries, and fried okra.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
For patties, I love beef (especially angus) and crispy chicken but I can also go for a bison burger as well. My preferred toppings are lettuce, tomatoes, honey mustard, mushrooms (more so on beef), jalapeños, hot sauce, mayo (more so on chicken), ketchup (only on beef, ketchup on a chicken burger sounds weird), relish (preferred on beef), bacon, and pickles. As for bun, I prefer whole wheat but I can eat white as well, toasted is ideal. For sides, I'm fine without it but I normally get fries with gravy (or even Poutine) or even a side of soup or pasta or cactus cuts.

Years
A burger gave me food poisoning so bad I had to be taken to the hospital. The food poisoning kicked in halfway through the plane ride back to Perth from Hong Kong. This has traumatised me so much that I can't eat burgers without the memory making me nauseous. I frequently struggle even with food that resembles a burger. So my ideal burger is one very far away from me. :)

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Prefered meat is beef. Just slap in the usual ingredients and whatever else my stomach can handle.

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
I am a man who needlessly comlpicates things

I want my Bacon
my Cheese
my Lettuce
my Onions
my Tomato Slices
my homemade ketchup

check all those things and I will be very happy.

Back