• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like sport?

Years
  • Football/Soccer is my favorite sports, i also like Tennis and Basketball (Serbians are really good at basketball than football/soccer though).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    league of legends

(i don't really enjoy playing or watching sports tbh. not sure why, i'm mostly too lazy to participate myself and too easily bored to watch it i guess? but i have enjoyed some e-sports)

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I don't mind sport, it can be pretty fun! My mum used to play basketball when she was in university and taught me when I was younger - since then I've enjoyed it, though have never gone much beyond playing casually. I also enjoy indoor rock climbing (though the height was daunting at first). Swimming was also fun once you learnt the different types of strokes and stopped almost drowning in the pool. I think it'd be fun to branch into other sports - I've always felt like learning martial arts could be fun. :D

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Only sport I care about is football/soccer. I've watched other sports a few times in the past, but I could never get into any of them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I like watching American football and baseball games - especially in person, but don't ask me specific questions about the stats or the players.

User Anon 1848

I only enjoy watching combat sports like MMA. Ball sports have always bored me to death. High level MMA can resonate with you on a primal level if you can learn to stomach the violence. It took me a while to get used to, now I can't imagine watching anything else.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • although I don't play sports

Football is my most favorite of all to watch, either on TV, or at the stadium, I prefer the atmosphere of the stadium
    I keep up with all major tournaments (FIFA Worl Cup both men and women, EURO, CONCACAF Gold Cup, Copa America, OFC Nations Cup, African Cup of Nations - of course my favorite team is also my local team, Seattle Sounders FC)

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I'm not that much of a sporty guy, but I had my times there, I started with chess if it counts in this thread karate but after a year I retired to begin with archery in which I could've stayed weren't it because of college horaries

Years
  • Not a huge sports person at all, which is kind of a huge departure from how I used to be when I was a kid.

When I was a kid, I was big into sports. Mainly basetball, soccer, and wrestling. I think as time passed by, I had less and less free time to catch-up on the latest sports news and whatnot, and eventually I became apathetic to sports altogether.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • The only sport I really like is baseball otherwise I don't care about sports much. But growing up in a baseball town, I've grown to like it. I only really played it as a kid casually. My brother wanted to become a professional baseball player when he was little and actually was on the baseball team in middle school and high school so I watched a lot of his games. I was really into soccer as a kid. I loved playing before school and was really good when I was younger. I tried out for the soccer team freshman year but quit after three days cause I just couldn't handle all the running and physical work and endurance needed to play on the team.

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh
    Years
  • I'm into motorsports, regularly watching F1, MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3, and SBK and catching up with what happens in some other major series (especially IndyCar which I rarely watch live due to the time zone differences). Also I follow cycling, though only major races like the Grand Tours, most Classics, the World Championship and sporadic other WT races.

I watch other sports mostly when there's something big going on like the Olympics or European/World Championships of swimming, and sometimes soccer when there's the World Cup or European Cup (though to be fair I've followed the latest two mostly because there's a channel here which airs a comedian group's comment of the matches, so that in the end I end up following them more for the sillyness of the comedians rather than the matches themselves).

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Somewhat, yes. I grew up mostly watching baseball... preferably the Red Sox. It was something that my dad and I connected with as a I got older. He doesn't pay much attention to them now because of something to do with the MLB's restrictions for viewing them on TV or whatever. :/ I still follow the team Twitter and some of my favorite players. <3 Seeing how I like baseball, I'm also somewhat found of the Arizona Diamondbacks since we moved to Arizona from Maine.

TheBatPrince

Banned
    Years
  • Well I prefer the "fun" version of Sports. Where you're just a couple of friends having fun, no one really caring what the outcome is.

Most of the time back in our Childhood, we spent more time making up our own Sports than actually playing conventional ones! It was just how it was then. Fun little ones like Hand-Ball at the Table with a little ball, and each Player on the 4 sides of the Table has their own Net made with empty Pasta Cans!

However I suppose it's something like Fighting as a Sport, (not the rough gruff angry WWE kind though), or Basketball, Volleyball.

Back