• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Castform form?

Favorite Castform form?

• Base form

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Sunny Form

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Rainy Form

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Snowy Form

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters

Sirfetch’d

Hey guys! PC's resident Castform here and I am just curious. Which of Castform's forms is your favorite?

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I like the Snowy form! I think it's absolutely adorable! ^-^

Favorite Castform form?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • sunny is so sweet and cute but i'm also very partial to sunny weather so that might have a bit to do with it

Years
  • snowy form is best form idk im biased for ice types so there. i love how sunny form looks but i dont like sunny/hot/humid weather all that much so it's just a very close second.

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • Snowy is so cute! All of them are cute tbh I wish they were stronger. And Castform seriously needs new forms for every single unique weather

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sunny form, definitely. It just looks so happy! xx

Years
  • sunny is so bright and it makes me so happy
    I remember when smods still existed and we were on the old UI with username colors, I'd desperately want to use its 3D model for my avatar because it matched so well with smod orange *~*

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Finally remembered to voted in my own poll but I went with Sunny! Base form is probably the most iconic to me because it's not always easy or practical to set up weather for Castform so I end up mostly using it but sunny is just so dang cute.

Back