• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Interesting Dual Types

AdmiralOllie

Explorer of Websites
Years
Fire-Fairy
Dragon-Fairy
Water-Normal
Dark-Psychic

Add some more below!
⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
When are we getting a Grass/Fire-type?

I want an Electric/Fighting-type, too. Why couldn't Zeraora have been one?

Is it just me or are we always denied a Ghost/Rock typing for every Pokémon that might look like one? Sableye, Spiritomb, Golett, Galarian Corsola and Yamask...

Years
i want a fire/ice type on anything that's not zen mode alolan darmanitan (since that needs special conditions and i really want a whole separate pokemon for that typing). there also isn't a bug/dragon type yet which i think would also be interesting!

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
I'd like to see another Fire/Electric type besides Heat Rotom. Would still be good even with a 4x weakness to Ground.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
For already used type combinations...

I'd like a proper Electric/Psychic Pokemon. Alolan Raichu barely counts, if you ask me.
And another Ghost/Poison type that isn't Gengar. It's odd to me we've never gotten another since gen I.
And another Fire/Water Pokemon, or the reverse version: Water/Fire is something I still wanna see. Volcanion is barely memorable.

Poison/Steel type has been my dream type combination for years, and it has yet to happen.
Bug/Dragon and Bug/Dark are two type combinations I was hoping would be used in Generation 8, but they weren't...

Years
A non-god Grass-Steel - Kartana is the equivalent of a god in the Poke-verse, I want a mainstream one that average trainers can have.
Rock-Ghost (if I'm not mistaken there isn't one)
Bug-Ice
Ground-Fairy
Dragon-Ice

For a new type entirely, I want a Space (as in outer space) type or a Magic type (Psychic and Dark and Fairy and Ghost and Dragon don't cut it between them, we need a dedicated type!)

Space-Fighting and Magic-Electric would be cool, the second being a fusion of Magic and Technology.

Space would be weak on Normal and Steel but super-effective on Magic, Electric and Fairy.
Magic is good against Space, Normal and Dragon but weak on Psychic and Dark.

Ice and Fire would be completely null against Space, but it would be null against Ground and Flying.

Any thoughts?

mandoomark

Banned
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020
I mean, fighting is my favourite type and fire is second so it's perfect... I love Blaziken and Infernape served me well. Emboar should have been a rock type because it feels like it fits better, plus I hate how because they did it three times in a row fire/fighting has become a dirty word of sorts.

Chillie

The Easygoing Pokenerd~
Years
Electric/Fighting
Normal/Ghost
Fire/Ice (that's not just exclusive to a form)
Poison/Psychic
Fighting/Ground

But the one I think I want the most is Ice/Poison. Just imagine the creativity they could put into a creature that incorporates the dangers of both poison and freezing?? Think of the possibilities! ;-;

Kaliopy2018

Pokémon make me smile!
Years
The most interesting ones for me are:

Poison/fairy

Water/steel (final evo of my first starter💕)

Water/fire

Fire/grass

And fire/fairy

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Bug/Dragon it's weird how there's none of that yet despite having fucking Flygon

Years
A normal + Bug
A bug + Electric (staller)
A fairy + Dragon (mentionen above)
A grass + rock (staller, with ability; to reduce incoming super-effective damage)

Spooklax (Snorlax with added ghost typing)

Years
A non-god Grass-Steel - Kartana is the equivalent of a god in the Poke-verse, I want a mainstream one that average trainers can have.

Any thoughts?

250px-597Ferroseed.png

Back