• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you! (Version 20XX)

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
  • 6/10 I quite like the repetition and buildup, but it isn't something I'd enjoy listening to on a regular basis.

pkmin3033

7/10. Mm, that's not too bad. It has a distinct Mystery Dungeon vibe to it, haha.

Years
  • 8/10

Really good. It starts off sounding kinda like the music from the sewer levels from Crash 2 but when that organ comes in, it elevates it to a whole other sound and level.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • 7/10 I like the feel of it, though...how do I say this...the buzzing (?) is a bit too much for the ears.

pkmin3033

6/10. It's alright, but it doesn't really have that Sonic feel to it...probably because it's orchestrated and I'm an old-fashioned player who likes the Megadrive OST. xD

I can't be bothered to hunt about for something obscure, so here's Yuga's theme:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    9/10 The beginning reminds me of Persona. I liked Psy's Daddy, so I enjoyed this remix tbh >>

In honour of the remake's release:

Last edited:

pkmin3033

6/10. There's something oddly familiar about this, although I can't quite put my finger on it...not bad, though!

Now for one of my favourite remade tracks from the Xenoblade DE soundtrack:

Years
  • 7/10
    It's very pretty, but not particularly memorable either. Still, I like it. I bet it adds a lot of atmosphere to the game.

pkmin3033

7/10. Always up for a good metal/rock song with symphonic undertones which puts me in mind of Castlevania. xD

I see your Under Night In-Birth and raise you one Blazblue Chrono Phantasma!

Back