• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you! (Version 20XX)

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
  • 7/10 This one just charms me, really. Mega Man X2's soundtrack is strange and charming in general.

(The joke is that this comes from the Terraria Calamity Mod so it's VGM)

pkmin3033

6/10. It's atmospheric in the game, but not a particularly good track to listen to outside of it...it's not far off from being like something out of Breath of the Wild.

pkmin3033

7/10. It's alright as far as dramatic tracks go, but...eh, it's not really Dragonball. Dragonball games should use Dragonball anime music!

pkmin3033

6/10. I can't honestly remember the area this plays so idk if it's a good fit or not, but it's a somewhat calming track by itself, so that's nice~

Time for something from Hollow Knight I think:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • 9/10 - Nothing but love for FFIX; it's what got me into RPGs when it first came out. The scene where that plays was pretty great too.

Another game from my PS1 days:

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • 6/10 I'm usually not a fan of more tense-sounding tracks, but this one does its job well enough.

pkmin3033

4/10. It's...definitely not for me, haha. It also gives me nightmare flashbacks to that awful time when Sonic and I both went through our edgy phase...

Back