• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you! (Version 20XX)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
  • 8/10 - I finished Jet Set Radio earlier this year, and had a ton of fun with it. It's not my favorite track, but it's still a good one.

Just finished up Danganronpa so this song has been stuck in my head:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Who doesn't love some Danganronpa? :) 7/10

I'm gonna be that cliche person tho:

pkmin3033

8/10. Got a nice vibe to it! Should really play this game somewhen, I've had the 3DS version since launch and all I've done is open the box. xD

Now for something from a Sonic game many people seem to hate for some reason:

Years
  • As a battle theme? Great!
    Golden Sun soundtrack? Even better!

Shame it's not one of the better themes in the game...6/10 for me.

Spunky Playstation fighting game beats, coming up!

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Though I've never heard of the game, it somehow feels nostalgic and has a fun vibe to it! 8/10
    Was playing Trails Of Cold Steel, came across this:
    love the violin in this one

pkmin3033

6/10. Has a vaguely Ys theme to it...which would make sense, because same composer. It's nice and energetic, but I've heard better~

Here's something Youtube recommended me that I've not listened to in aaaages:

Years
  • That wasn't what I was expecting to hear, but I like it. It feels like some weird mash up of old fashioned ballets and old school Disney instrumentals, but like if those things were way more pleasant to listen to. 7/10

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Feels ominous, and the drums intensify this feeling. I'll give it a 7/10. The ending was chaotic, and that chaos felt important and...cool? The beginning was sort of slow for me though. Here's another from Cold Steel:

pkmin3033

7/10. It's...very Falcom, haha. The soundtrack for their games always have this unique sound to them and, whilst I think Ys gets the better end of the deal in the OST department, this isn't too bad.

Now for something that, in my opinion at least, has no business being in a mobile game of all things >.>

Years
  • 6/10
    It's pleasant and is great for background music. That being said, nothing about it feels particularly standout either.

Years
  • it's great background music, it gives me the vibe of being in a desert which is a plus. 7.5/10

Last edited:
    Years
  • ehhh like 4/10 it's alright but I found it quite repetitive, though it really did give off medieval war vibes imo

pkmin3033

5/10. It's...alright. Calming, but not especially memorable. The kind of thing I'd listen to on the radio whilst I was working, maybe.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • 7/10 I really enjoyed it! I don't know if it was just me, but I laughed at first but it grew more intense. I'll surely listen to it again. It sort of sounds like a deadly dance, speaking of which.....

Back