• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
  • Right now it's mostly Dragon Quest V: Bride of Heaven (the original SNES version) I played and finished the PS2 remake, and chose Flora (Nera) as the hero's wife in that one. This time I went with Bianca who always seemed the canon choice as far as story goes. I have the DS remake as well, so once I finish the SNES one, I'll go through the latest remake, in which they added another suitor (Deborah) for the hero.

Years
  • I decided to stop playing New Vegas for the moment so I could finish Fallout 1. I'm already close to the end, so I'll probably finish it up soon and jump right into Fallout 2, where I will probably do what I usually do when I attempt to play that particular game die and 3982409328 times at the beginning and get absolutely nowhere before giving up.

Also I'm slowly getting back into Etrian Odyssey.

Years
  • Fire Emblem Awakening

grinded a ton because I wanted to just steamroll the rest of the game. I specifically made sure to get Severa so I could marry her to Avatar and get Morgan. Both reddish hair because of Gregor. The only correct option is red hair Sev after all. My team is just whatever units were able to fight the stronger spotpass units. Reclassed manakete/taguel are good.

I feel bad for Gaius because I decided to keep him unmarried yet he became one of my favourite units because he's a great assassin and his supports are hilarious.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse, considering the new dlc pack landed recently. Also been trying to find a game to play for the Vita and at the moment, it's Invizimals; The Alliance.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • Currently playing Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD. I had this game when I was kid, but never did beat it, so now is my chance to finally beat it.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I'm currently running through League of Legends. I'm playing every champion in order alphabetically. That's like, 126 games. Each game lasts anywhere between 20-70 minutes. The average is about 35 minutes. 35 * 126 = 4410 hours. That's a lot of time. Like, a lot of time, not including the time between games, and delays between days when I can and can't play. Overall it'll take me around 4 months to do.
    God damn there are a lot of champs in league. Holy fuck.

Zoroark Cutie

Years
  • I'm currently running through League of Legends. I'm playing every champion in order alphabetically. That's like, 126 games. Each game lasts anywhere between 20-70 minutes. The average is about 35 minutes. 35 * 126 = 4410 hours. That's a lot of time. Like, a lot of time, not including the time between games, and delays between days when I can and can't play. Overall it'll take me around 4 months to do.
    God damn there are a lot of champs in league. Holy ****.

That's actually 4410 minutes, not hours. The amount of hours it'll actually take you is about 73 hours and 30 minutes without delays.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Currently I'm playing Samurai Warriors 2 (PS2), Warriors Orochi 2 (PSP) and Devil Kings (PS2). Been playing too many beat 'em up games recently. xD

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • I recently completed Remember Me (PS3), still hoping for a sequel.

Anyway, I've been currently playing Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition (PS3), just finished Chapter 08: Descent into Heresy.

Zoroark Cutie

Years
  • I'm already over 2000.... I'm getting there.. Sadly.

I wouldn't say that it is sad. It actually does make me jealous that you have played LoL that long. I haven't put in 1000 hours yet and I would like to since I love the game, but my internet is a pain to deal with.

Anyway, currently playing XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Bully: Scholarship Edition. Gonna be the 2 main games that I'm gonna be playing for the next week or two.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I got back into Destiny this weekend and then did something I wasn't expecting to...and bought Borderlands 2! Since it was on sale and so many people recommended it, I thought I'd give it a shot. It's pretty cool so far!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back