• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

openness about sex

User19sq

I'm fine with it, if it's with friends or someone I'm comfortable around. I'm also open to it. Seriously. A guy with back problems can't score easily, you know! *Sulks in corner*

so everyone, how's your sex life?

Non-existent.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    it's odd tbh

in my personal life i tend to find sex rather repulsive (if not outright disgusting at times) and i have no real inclination towards it, nor any physical desires at all, despite my rather high level of sexual experience. but as a topic of discussion, i find it so much fun and love talking about all the things relevant to it. i find that people tend to loosen up and just enjoy themselves once it's all out on the table and there are few other discussions that bond people, however loosely, in such a joyous fashion.

what can i say? i think anal is a fun topic!

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • We are all grown up, we shouldn't be shy at talking about it at times to our own close (and IRL) friends. Of course, its obviously not the first thing I would talk about but I'm comfortable at talking about it should it become part of the conversation.

I emphasize friends IRL since it would be completely weird to anyone to suddenly talk about something this smutty to forum/discord/online gaming buddy friends. I mean, it would be weird.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i mean..i don't hate talking about it. but i'd rather not. i don't mind talking about it or anything but... it makes me uncomfortable to talk about it in person. over the internet it's fine but not in person. i'm too shy for that shit.

also for my sex life, it's non existent... the last time i did something like..sort of sexual was like, in april. so..yup.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I used to find it a fun topic, but nowadays I prefer not to talk much about it in public because it's very personal between me and my steady partner. General things about anatomy and biology though, is plenty fine and should be talked about more! Maybe not on a pokémon forum specifically, but in general in the world. No taboo for biology pls.

what a story mark
    I did not hit her I did NAWT

Years
  • im pretty much an open book. i have no shame, and i'd rather people hear it from me then make assumptions based on rumors or anything of that nature

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • let me answer this question when i actually get a girlfriend or something, but I imagen I would be incredibly embarrassed to talk about it.

Back