• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where online have you posted your works?

Years
  • I used to post my stuff on Quizilla back when it was still alive. Fanfiction.net, Archive of Our Own, and Quotev are some other sites I used to post on too years back. What about you guys?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I don't post anything anywhere consistently but beaides PC I've posted stuff on FF.net, AO3, and... maybe tumblr? Maybe serebii or bulba? I'm not really sure. It was only crossposted to those places if anything. AO3 is the main host of my non-rp stuff, and my rp stuff hasn't left here.

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
    Years
  • So far, I have only posted Shattered Crests on this forum and another one called Canalave Library.
    Although, my polishing version of my story for the fourth (maybe pre-final) draft of Shattered Crests is on Fanfiction.net. I do intend to bring this version as the definitive and post it on this forum and Canalave once I have finished the current drafting of Shattered Crests and made some good headway with the polished chapters.

Bay

Years
  • For all kinds of fic AO3 and FFnet, and then Serebii and Canalave Library forums for Pokemon. I used to post on Tumblr too but because sometimes I edit after posting editing several places was a hassle for me so I would just post an announcement and link several places.

I often say a lot AO3 is only for fanfic tropes and probably shipping, and yeah I still think that. I rarely write fanfic tropes, or at least the popular ones, so my fics don't get all that much kudos/comments/traffic. Sometimes I write a fairly popular ship but again usually a niche topic. FFnet I kinda not care for reviews anymore. There I'm like if I get a review, cool. If not, then that's fine too. I kinda take more stock on AO3 since that's the fic archive everyone on Tumblr and Twitter would often advertise.

Lately I've been thinking of not posting on Serebii anymore. There was an incident a couple years ago that broke the group in half and splitting into their own communities. Before then, one group would rave each other on their fics while mine would often get ignored. Canalave is a little better and I have a few folks commenting on Foul Play there on a regular basis, though I'm a bit sadden I used to have a bigger readerbase but they then stopped catching up after Chapter 5 or so.

...You can probably tell I've been down with not sure if there's a community I fit in hahaha.

Years
  • I only write my fic and do RPs here on PC but I've posted other writing on DeviantArt and put a weekly comic strip out on Twitter. I've got a book available online too if that counts lol.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • Where do I post? Well, in Pokécommunity... ;)

Other than that, I post some of my stuff in AO3 (Archive of Our Own) because of the simplicity to add works (rich text formatting, categories, tagging, etc).

I used to post at Serebii, but over time it seems that the writing community there has died, and not even me trying PMD fics (the usual "guaranteed replies" of the site) gets me any new attention, so I've though of dropping Serebii altogether just like Bay said. In exchange, I've slowly migrated to Canalave, I like their simplicity and the fact that you don't actually need to post there (saving you one formatting nightmare) but instead you can actually integrate your AO3 stuff. IMO, more sites should do that.

I've... thought, actually, of posting on DeviantArt. Yes, despite the annoying UI and the slow-as-lolasses site. Please don't let me fall that low.

Back