• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am probably the only Pearlshipper on here

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • Well, Ash X Dawn I don't really know, but I loved Dawn. She might be my favorite companion, her and May. Diamond and Pearl were some great series in the anime Imo.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • I like Dawn and the whole high five thing...

But they're better as friends really.

I for one don't really care for shipping that much, and only a few pairings in fiction have ever made me 'ship' them (Unless the relationship is canon of course).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Romantically i dont ship Ash with anyone bc of his personality.

Platonically tho? I ship Ash with everyone so in this respect i do! Tho most people consider ships as only romantically haaaa.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think it would be a lovely future if Ash and Dawn grew up and eventually became a couple :) unlike Misty or Iris who mostly played the big sister role with him, or May and Serena who worshipped him unrealistically, Dawn and Ash were more like equals and good friends. They'd have a healthy relationship and be able to be happy and support each other :) I always think they were cute.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • I prefer AshxMisty but AshxDawn is close second, i love how Dawn's polish VA are either Twilight Sparkle in session 10 and modern Minnie mouse onward

Years
  • I'm a big Pearlshipper fan. I also like AdvanceShipping tho.

I loved the chemistry between those two a lot. They easily felt comfortable with each other and they had such a strong bond! They supported each other in bad and sad times as well.. well, they're best friends after all but I feel like they perfectly fit one another.

Last edited:
    Back