• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2019
    I don't know if this is the same as in FireRed, but I noticed just now that the PC menu does not wrap around - so if you turn on the PC and highlight the first item ("someone's PC") and press up, nothing happens - but if you're in the someone's PC menu on the first item, pressing up will send the cursor to the last item. The player's own PC also doesn't wrap around.

Maybe it's the same in FireRed? I'm not sure. Most menus wrap around, including the main start menu, so maybe these should too.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2019
    I found an issue in v3.0, where in alstair city gym, the right side statue inside the entrance is a "14th test trainer" with an aegislash. After battling it, it sends a lv 50 aegislash to your pc. Have 3 sitting in there now... Fantastic hack, I loved playing through and look forward to the completed postgame.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2019
    Is there a way to go to Kotosurf town? I tried going to all diving spots near it but I can't seem to go to that place.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2019
    Minor glitch: Electric-type Pokemon don't get paralyzed through moves but do so through the Static ability.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2018
    Can't seem to get it working for some reason. Not sure if anyone else has encountered this, but there are a bunch of glitches and errors on the tiles and sprites in Celanto town. Most people have no dialogue options, and some of them cause the game to freeze. Can't get past obtaining my first starter in the library, it freezes no matter which one I pick. Anybody got any ideas why or what to do? Where can I get a good Fire Red Rom to patch?

Years
  • Where can I get a good Fire Red Rom to patch?

Try using "1636 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels)"

P6AA3Np.png

Finally beat the E4. The Donphan is supposed to be a Dragalge
    Also, anyone know if metagrossite is in the game?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2021
    The pokedex crashing bug seems to be an issue with no$gba only. After switching to VBA-M, the bug was gone.

Years
  • SO happy with the new version!!! Haven't finished it yet but SOOOO excited to play it throught and see what's new! also, sorry if i got annoying with my messages Ice, I was just getting So hyped for the new version and when i get excited, i also get really impatient, so sorry about that

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Looks like my question never got answered. Do I need to find a razor claw to evolve my Sneasel or is there a special item exclusive to Gaia that I need to use? I just made it to Telmurk if that helps any because idk if I passed by the item or not.

remer

The Warrior
    Years
  • I can't find mega stones for gallade and gardevoir in the list of mega stones.Do they exist in the game?

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey Spherical Ice! I found an oddity. Hex manages to hit Pokémon which use fly and are still in the air. Also, can someone please tell me how sligoo evolves in this hack? Is there a particular place?

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • wow just came on and seen that pokemon gaia is finished. defently happy about this for sure. thanks for making a great rom hack.

Back