• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Andy!!! Please Don't Leave~!

Years
Out of the kindness of my heart, i am dedicating a whole thread to Andy (Arcanine) of PC.
If you have not heard yet, he is talking about leaving PC. If you want to know some of those reasons, you can find out more in Q&F...

Okay, what i want everyone to do is post things they like about Andy, to show him they people really do care.

Oh, me? Well, Andy is a really good person and seems to be very dedicated to his job here at PC. He is a great friend =D

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
*sighs* Don't do that Andy... you're one of the few people I actually know... I don't want to see you leave now...

You're a cool guy, and you take your job seriously. Just because Abby gets more credit doesn't mean that you don't deserve it; you do.

And not to mention, if you left the Preator position would be empty! ;P

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Yeah! Without you, PC would not be the same. You're one of our best staff members, no matter what you or anyone else says. You're very dedicated to PC, and you spend a lot of time helping this forum. We need more people like you here, and if you left, it would make such a big impact on PC.

So, please don't go!!!

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
Dusty Pikachu said:
Out of the kindness of my heart, i am dedicating a whole thread to Andy (Arcanine) of PC.
If you have not heard yet, he is talking about leaving PC. If you want to know some of those reasons, you can find out more in Q&F...

Okay, what i want everyone to do is post things they like about Andy, to show him they people really do care.

Oh, me? Well, Andy is a really good person and seems to be very dedicated to his job here at PC. He is a great friend =D
*stares in amazement* WHO in the world said he was leaving PC?

*looks at andy* um andy have you said taht to anyone?

he was down 2 days ago but he is fine (i think) now.

wherdya get that from, Dusty Pikachu?

Hope it wasnt me O_O

[edit: maybve we should let andy have a say...] XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Where on earth did he say this? x_X; Certainly not in the big, long topic. Maybe you misread his posts. o.o;;

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
Just taken from a PM sent 5 mins ago:
Arcanine said:
Well lets talk about something different since I am not leaving PC or anything.
there, nothing to worry about,.
is there?

ANDY I HOPE YOUR NOT SAYING ONE THING TO ME AND ANOTHER TO SOMEONE ELSE >_>

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Err... Andy is not leaving. I saw that one post in DCC and I asked Andy about it and he said that he was just kinding, and that he is not leaving. Therefore, I think someone should lock this thread. :\

EDIT: You beat me to it, Soph. >_<

Years
Ok, wow, this topic was for nothing :( But i feel good that he is not leaving! =D *feels stupid* Erm...HIYA!....this can be closed now XD He never told me directly that he wasn't going to but he did tell me that he was leaving directly O.o

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Ohh, that's good. Anyways, to continue on with the compliments, he's...

-Nice
-Smart
-Cool
-Awesome
-An excellent Praetor
-A very good friend

Etc! I won't say everything, just so other people can have something to tell him, lol. XP

[EDIT] Oh, wait. It can be closed now? o_o I'm so slow. I guess it just depends. I want to leave it open for a while, just so people can compliment him more and let him know that he really is a great person!

Years
You shouldn't joke about that stuff, Andy Boio. YOu know better than that! *beats him to a pulp with a stick* See how good i treat him? And he was wanting to "leave" >.>;;

*adds to Kay's*
-jokes about the biggest possible things....o.o

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Ooooh... okay. I get it now. *didn't understand it at first* @_@; And I kept meaning to ask you about it too, lol. XD;;

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Lol, I wondered about that Arcy thing, too. o_o; I was going to ask you sometime soon, but I guess I don't have to now!

Back