• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
How do you delete a thread you've created? Just wondering.

The short answer is that you can't. If you have reason for a thread to be deleted you should ask the mod of the section to delete it for you (or a smod or admin if the section lacks a mod). As a general rule though we prefer not to delete content.

Chiere

Banned
Years
Okay, thanks. In this case I think there's a pretty good reason for the thread to be deleted, so I'll talk to the sectional mod about it.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's forums have a whopping limit of zero characters required to post.

Is that a bug or a mistake or on purpose?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Same thing has happened in other new forums. Currently being worked on I think, I'm sure the 25 character rule still applies though :).

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Is it just me, or is the menu bar thing in Yggdrasil pushed way to the right? See picture:
Spoiler:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok I hope some one is up and on to answer this for me, if I check the box not to recieve PM's or VM's from ppl, but only for a few days, will they pop up after I uncheck the box when I am ready to get those again and also will the sending get a message of sorts saying that I am not taking them at the moment?

Years
Ok I hope some one is up and on to answer this for me, if I check the box not to recieve PM's or VM's from ppl, but only for a few days, will they pop up after I uncheck the box when I am ready to get those again and also will the sending get a message of sorts saying that I am not taking them at the moment?

Basically, the option to send them to you will not be available, iirc. They will not be able to send them to you while you have them turned off.

Years
Just a quickie, is there somewhere I could go and request someone to make me a css sig, or is that all individually based and I should try to find a smart friend?

Thanks in advance:)

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
You're probably going to find better luck asking people individually. However, I think there is a CSS Help thread of some sorts in the Art forums somewhere.

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
Just a quickie, is there somewhere I could go and request someone to make me a css sig, or is that all individually based and I should try to find a smart friend?

It's better to ask individual people but should you decide to code something of your own, you can find the CSS thread right here. They'll gladly help you out if you have any questions on how to code something in specific should you have an idea on what you want.

I'm afraid there are no CSS requesting threads around right now, but hopefully you can find someone who knows what they're doing. There are plenty of great coders out there! Just check out some of the nice CSS signatures people have around here!

Good luck!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Smart or arty friend is your best bet :) or the CSS help thread if you reckon you might manage alone.

Years
Smart or arty friend is your best bet :) or the CSS help thread if you reckon you might manage alone.

I looked over the links everyone pointed me too.....Definitely have to find someone like what you described here. No way in I could understand all of that. Its hard to teach an old dog new tricks, XD. except bb code. That's easy

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2016
Just a little thing I noticed...
Every time I refresh my page, odd messages have been appearing in the top right corner of it, saying that I should be at work, I have met a terrible fate, I have grown to level 100, etc. I don't know what is happening, and it is a bit confusing to me.

Years
Just a little thing I noticed...
Every time I refresh my page, odd messages have been appearing in the top right corner of it, saying that I should be at work, I have met a terrible fate, I have grown to level 100, etc. I don't know what is happening, and it is a bit confusing to me.

Those are just greet messages. They're randomized each time you refresh so that's why you're seeing different ones. n~n If you want to turn them off, go to your edit options page and scroll to the bottom. There's a "disable greet messages" option there. :)

Cornflowerblues

Waterdancer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
Where can I edit the header image for my profile page? I can only fine link-colour options and similar and a profile-pic uploader, but that's only the small 130x130...

Years
Where can I edit the header image for my profile page? I can only fine link-colour options and similar and a profile-pic uploader, but that's only the small 130x130...

Only donators have access to this feature. Information regarding that can be found here. There would be a 'Background Image' option next to the 'Background Color' box under the 'Customize Profile' tab in the User Control Panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back