• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm always confused when i come into the chit chat thread cause i never understand what half the people are talking about. Most of it seems like inside jokes or something. :(
    They're not all inside jokes, heck even I get confused when I come in most of the time, so I don't talk o.o

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Yeah.
    According to Reverse of Arcadia's leaderboards, I'm 1427 from the entire world. Quite nice for a super offensive deck.
    I remember Yu Gi Oh, I used to have all the God Cards, 4 Blue Eyes, and Exodia xD Then I sold them all for 300+ dollars xD

Years
  • lol xD
    I'll post a blog thing if anyone wants to see some pics :D

I wanna see some pics. :D

I'm always confused when i come into the chit chat thread cause i never understand what half the people are talking about. Most of it seems like inside jokes or something. :(

I post anyways, even when I'm confused. It just takes a bit to figure out what's going on at that time... and you must be coming into the thread at the wrong times pretty often. (b'-')b

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I wanna see some pics. :D

I post anyways, even when I'm confused. It just takes a bit to figure out what's going on at that time... and you must be coming into the thread at the wrong times pretty often. (b'-')b
    I'll add them either today or tmrw :D

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
    Years
  • Never realy got into Yu Gi Oh. Sold all my cards of them awhile back. Doing the same with all my pokemon cards now.

Years
  • Well... I had a collection of Metal Tazo's from Yu-Gi-Oh. I remember, that I have watched quite nice amount of episodes.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I had a Toon Yugioh Deck at one point. I used to loovveee Yugioh so much ._. Freaking still do.. just not the cardgame anymore. I liked the art style :3

;O; My last cosplay ever was Jaden Yuki.. and I even got compliments from the super-pro cosplayers at Anime North about how well I made my jacket and did my hair.

I planned to do Yugi since I am so short but never got around to it cause College is time consuming..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back