• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The card game just got unnecessarily complex... and what kinda baffles me is why they play the game while racing on motorcycles in the latest anime dub.

I never really had a true Toon deck... I never made decks with themes... except for always making my deck a beatdown-stall hybrid, using a balance of high ATK, low DEF monsters, and high DEF, low ATK monsters.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Yami Malik and Yami Bakura are my Favs.. :3 I like the psycho outcasts in shows. They tend to be very interesting.

And the new Yuugiou is pretty damn good, actually. Yuusei's pretty awesome as heck. Dystopian future FTW.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    It really isn't complex if you know to.. play your cards right. XD
    Well it gets annoying AND boring when someone decides to use heavy storm weak decks and such. It turned the tides so much times for me. That and Future Fusion is one of my most precious cards, despite the fact I let it be destroyed, it gets me some cool combos. Like Red Eyes Wyvern + Darkness Dragon from the grave etc.

What I don't understand is the motocycles and the synchro summon.

I didn't like Yusei much but he's not a bad character.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I used to be a hardcore Pokemon card player.. 1 loss every 100 games >D..

:3 With an uncommon Fire/Water deck though!

>D I have a Leaf Badge from those oldschool Pokemon Leagues kids used to go to <333

Yami Malik's still my fav :43333

Years
    I think I might try making a deck with the cards I've got in the box my brother was supposed to sell at school but never did because everyone who was interested didn't have enough money.

And leagues for the Pokemon TCG are still around... they just give out League promos instead of badges to help players get staple cards for decks more easily.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I think I might try making a deck with the cards I've got in the box my brother was supposed to sell at school but never did because everyone who was interested didn't have enough money.

And leagues for the Pokemon TCG are still around... they just give out League promos instead of badges to help players get staple cards for decks more easily.

Yeah but we got that AND super promo cards ;_; <3 I have so many.. and prerelease ones, too.. makes me feel all special.

I like playing for the fun of it, though. I'm actually more of a collector than a player.. and not a collector to -have- everything..

;_; I like collecting to organize all the cards and make the layout all pretty.

Years
    Badges probably got too expensive to keep making. If you're good enough at a tournament like States or Regionals, you can still get a free ride to Nationals, and a free-ride to Worlds if you are good enough at Nats. (b'-')b

I'm the uncommon hybrid of collector and player, because I like collecting stuff, and I like playing games.

Years
    Do they still have tournaments and stuff?

Yes... the tournaments that are guaranteed to happen include: Fall Battle Roads, Cities, States, Regionals, Spring Battle Roads, Nationals, and Worlds. Then there's prerelease tournaments and stuff, but those only happen if there's a new set coming out. They do happen more often than the others, but they'd likely be the first tournaments to disappear if Nintendo runs out of card ideas.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    I hate it when people decide to stall.. I mean, Five headed dragon, 2 3000 ATK monsters and two 2800 ATK on the field.. stop denying defeat =/

Edit:
    Yeah, you see? Stalling will get you nowhere against my divine dragon force! He lost on the turn I summoned my third and last Blue-Eyes White Dragon, after I summoned him I procceded to OBLITERATE his life points. Did I pull an reverse act of Yami Yugi in the first episode just now? XD

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Speaking of cards, I never really got involved in any card game apart from the 'Duel Masters' thingy. Might've been a rip-off or anything but I still kinda liked it. Seemed pretty cool to me. And about Yu-Gi-Oh...never really watched the anime. Also, the game seems kind of complicated. Compared to Duel Masters, that is.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I hate it when people decide to stall.. I mean, Five headed dragon, 2 3000 ATK monsters and two 2800 ATK on the field.. stop denying defeat =/

Edit:
    Yeah, you see? Stalling will get you nowhere against my divine dragon force! He lost on the turn I summoned my third and last Blue-Eyes White Dragon, after I summoned him I procceded to OBLITERATE his life points. Did I pull an reverse act of Yami Yugi in the first episode just now? XD
    "Wait a minute, did you summon three monsters in one turn?"

I remember Yugioh. It was silly, and after Duel City it kinda had a huge downfall. I don't know how he always won. He must've cheated or something...

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    "Wait a minute, did you summon three monsters in one turn?"

I remember Yugioh. It was silly, and after Duel City it kinda had a huge downfall. I don't know how he always won. He must've cheated or something...
    I already had two Blue-Eyes and one Darkness Metal on the field.

Anyone can translate this into easier English:
    *Take note how I never respond to you mentioning that you don't like emoticons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back