• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Vegavoyd

Mawile Lover
Years
Okay here?s the screen
s2lysZr.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 21, 2022
I noticed an issue in resolute that many of the new moves invented in gen 4 and up are not accessible. Does the same issue exist in this game?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
is the base ROM pokemon emerald? my parcher keeps saying file is invalid and i don´t know what to do

Years
  • Age 73
  • Seen Aug 8, 2020
i say 2 things:
the first one hm 07 waterfall takes you a ninja in Selaginella City and number 2 there is a big bug in Main Lab of secret house you battle with the shady one time and other and other and other
p.s.: sorry for my intermediate english

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 27, 2019
Sorry for the dumb question i couldnt find which emerald Version i need to apply the Patch i Downloaded some but i get the error its Not compatible with thepatch file

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
Years
3 whole years later and I still think this is the best (non-sideshow) ROM Hack of all time. I swear ever since the trilogy got some grammar fixes, they instantly became my favorites.

1158, you are an actual god.

<3

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
Years
This is such a marvelous hack. Great story, nice features, superb gift pokemon, and everything! Its only downside is the choice of starters and early route pokemons. If hacksrepairman or somebody could at least change the starters then this hack will become awesome!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Mar 10, 2019
Yo dude i made a custom fan cover of your Game ;) if you want do see it , send me your email. i can´t post links her

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 24, 2020
I'm loving this game so far, but tell me why my vivilion didnt learn light screen when it evolved at lvl 12 and didnt learn psybeam at lvl 17. its a special attacker so its kinda fucked me over that its only attacking move is tackle :/

Back