• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Nintendo made a sequel to any spinoff game what would you choose?

Which game would you want a sequal to be made?

• Total voters
Years
  • I would like to see a sequel for Pokemon Snap, that was a pretty fun game back then.

And also Pokemon Stadium 3, I loved the first 2. Good times.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    A good Pokemon Stadium sequel would be cool. But mostly, I want a Coloseum sequel. A really good 3D Pokemon RPG, without that stupid Snag system. Ruined the game for me.

Rajahgold

Trombone Player
    Years
  • Im surprised they haven't created a Pokemon Snap on the Wii!
    you could have the Wiimote act like a camera, and with all the new pokemon, id be great!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Pokémon Pinball needs to be updated big time, for 4th gen and 2nd gen. Also, a Pokémon Rumble sequel would be awesome, especially if it includes Pokémon from all regions. (The first game only has Kanto and Sinnoh.)

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
  • Pokemon XD sequel on wii. :o and maybee Pinball. I play that all the time on my GBA back then xD.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • XD Sequel definetly. I always thought Pinball should get a DS update too, but with the 3DS closing by, it'll probably be inexistent ... :x

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Pokemon snap. That game may well have been my second favorite pokmon game ever. second only to crystal.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Coloseum/XD sequel. Some of the best bad guys come from those games. Like Miror B. And I also liked having every battle being a double battle. But how about some customized playable characters this time around?

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • ^ Agreed completely.

I absolutely loved Colosseum/XD, and if there was a sequel, I'm sure I'd be playing my Wii more than once a week. I'd probably be spending all week on there, haha.

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • They should make an xd sequel but it would also be a sequel to pokemon battle revo.
    Think of it Shadow Infernape or Staraptor and fighting Sinnoh vs Isshu or using leafeon and glaceon as starters ( like in the xd 2 fanfic ) and being able to customize your main character if Nintendo made a game like that i'd get it in a heartbeat! :)

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
  • Pokemon Stadium 2. It was the first pokemon game I ever played, and Battle Revolution did absolutely nothing to compare to it. :/

Orrr, Pokemon Snap. Maybe for the DS, or something.

I'd say Gale of Darkness, but my family returned those two games when I was younger and couldn't beat them yet. {I sucked at video games.}

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2012
    Gale of Darkness or Pokemon Snap. I actually really liked both of them. Kind of got annoyed at reviewers scoring Gale of Darkness low over not being a collectathon. Snap would need more gameplay added in my opinion, though. It's too short as it is.

Edit: Most of the spinoffs are okay, really. Pokemon Channel was a bit better than some gave it credit for, and so are the mystery dungeons. Haven't played Ranger, though. Anyways, my list for wanted sequels goes like this:
    1. Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
    2. Pokemon Snap
    3. Pokemon Channel
    4. Pokemon Pinball (the GBA one is alot of fun, actually. Get the same developer to make a sequel and I'd be happy.)
    5. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
  • Well, I want a sequel for Colosseum and XD; they were both good games with better storylines than the main series. Plus, they just gave you that awesome feel with having a pseudo-pokemon journey in 3D on the TV.

Other spinoff sequels wanted include: Pokemon Snap, Channel, and Mystery Dungeon.

Back