• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghosts of Mafia Past

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Abby, if you are willing to remove one edit from your font, I'll vote for whoever you want. Let's go. Let's see if you're serious.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • WILL I GET LYNCHED IF I TYPE LIKE THIS?

anyway, why do I find Ash's defense against the obviously joke votes against Abby so fishy? I mean. Everybody is joke-voting rn.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Because purple sounded serious about his read so im smacking it down oh noo.

Really if you want to scumread me over that its cool. If i was taking anything seriously dont you think i would have voted over it by now? Youre the one taking things to the next level it feels. I even threw shade on abby and his obnoxious text earlier

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Jfc. What even.
    [Lynch] Superjolt.

I probably shouldn't because his 'scum team' makes no sense assuming there will be 5 maximum, with Kiyo that'd make it 6... but idek.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'm just going to do this and see where it takes us.

[Lynch] Abby

Years
  • 514.php

Well i want to post "This post give me cancer spiderman meme" for abby's post but well he is getting lynched anyway just because of font....seriously ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ All i saw in previous pages was joke posting so there is nothing to go about. Mafia might have slipped a vote on abbywagon.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Jfc. What even.
    [Lynch] Superjolt.

I probably shouldn't because his 'scum team' makes no sense assuming there will be 5 maximum, with Kiyo that'd make it 6... but idek.
    My post was completely not serious tho

Anyway, 6 scum for a 23 player game makes sense imo (6/23 = ~26%)

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    We are dealing with at most 5 other mafia members, then. Y'know what, I'll slip on the Abbywagon too because I want him dead. :fufu:
    [unlynch] Superjolt.
    [Lynch] Abby.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Ugh fine...

I hadn't expected a wagon this large, but I'd like to request you unvote me. This day start was simply an attemt to encourage conversation.

It worked.

Back