• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • OMG WEATHER TOPIC! >_>

Well, it rained in the morning today. Nice way to start the new season. I hope to get drenched when I get to school on Wednesday when the spring storm comes back. xD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    It's been raining on and off for the past few days where I live. A terrible way to start the new season. I hope it stops by the time spring break ends for me next week.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • New DCC, and today's the first day of spring! :D

It's been quite awhile since I've had fish and chips... I stopped eating fried foods altogether a few years back. lol

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • ...wait, what happened to the weather?

I always feel weirdly unpatriotic whenever I say this, but I'm not a fan of fish and chips. If I do get them, they're always covered in grease, and if I ever pick at someone else's plate, I always feel slightly sick afterwards. I'm also not a massive fan of cod/haddock anyway, and battering it up only replaces the fishy taste with that of fat. Still, I had it once last week and it was done surprisingly nicely, so maybe it was just horrible northern chips that put me off for life!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    How does it snow on the first day of spring? This morning I woke up and it was raining, so I wore a raincoat to get to school. Then it started snowing, then raining, and now it is just cloudy. :| /die weather, die.
    FOOD. I ate an hour ago, but I'm still hungry. :( Also, I finally preordered my 3DS yesterday, and I am very excited :-).

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • A new Spring Daily Chit Chat? It wasn't raining today not unless I haven't been looking outside today. I didn't go to school today because of me being sick.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Food. I love food.

I brought a sandwich, baked cheetos, and strawberries for lunch. I can't wait too eat in an hour or so. ^_^

Years
  • ...wait, what happened to the weather?

I always feel weirdly unpatriotic whenever I say this, but I'm not a fan of fish and chips. If I do get them, they're always covered in grease, and if I ever pick at someone else's plate, I always feel slightly sick afterwards. I'm also not a massive fan of cod/haddock anyway, and battering it up only replaces the fishy taste with that of fat. Still, I had it once last week and it was done surprisingly nicely, so maybe it was just horrible northern chips that put me off for life!

Oh yes, you haven't been around to know of the horror of weather chat in DCC. Every day, the chat turns to weather and the same conversation is said over and over! XD
    So we try to move that long rather sharpish.

And how dare you diss my Northern chips. I will have you know that they are lovely, as long as you don't go to some horrible corner where the chips are rather suspect.
    There are many beautifully tasting fish and chip shops in the north and I know because I have been to them! :3​

Last edited:

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • I've always been meaning to try fish and chips, since I have a boat load of english friends. But it's proved difficult to find somewhere in the Midwest that sells authentic fish and chips. XD

Years
  • I've always been meaning to try fish and chips, since I have a boat load of english friends. But it's proved difficult to find somewhere in the Midwest that sells authentic fish and chips. XD

Dudeeeeee, you are missing out! XD
    I am sure you can find some lovely place that does it.

About 10 meters down the street from where I live, a new fish store has opened. It sells fresh fish as well as being a posh fish and chip takeaway. It is Godly at how nice it is in there. 8D​

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • Dudeeeeee, you are missing out! XD
    I am sure you can find some lovely place that does it.

About 10 meters down the street from where I live, a new fish store has opened. It sells fresh fish as well as being a posh fish and chip takeaway. It is Godly at how nice it is in there. 8D​

That sounds delicious. And makes me hungry, but all I have is sub-par college dining hall food. =/

Years
  • That sounds delicious. And makes me hungry, but all I have is sub-par college dining hall food. =/

Luckily I just ate.
    I know what you mean. My University hot food, isn't exactly the greatest thing in the world. Haha. I am just glad that there is an on site shop where I can actually buy nice sandwiches and such.​

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • Luckily I just ate.
    I know what you mean. My University hot food, isn't exactly the greatest thing in the world. Haha. I am just glad that there is an on site shop where I can actually buy nice sandwiches and such.​

Yesyes, the joys of living in the dorms. All I have is pop and junk food in my room, so if I want actual food, I've gotta go to the dining hall.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back