• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
  • EVA-01, Claire has told me that the higher staff is already working on considering for a new RH mod. And there were pretty good choices we gave some candidates that did not make due to little mistakes but as far as I know the issue before was that the candiate wasn't too much active, but taht was before.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • EVA-01 said:
    What they do need, is someone that goes through every thread and cleans the joint :P
    Then you go make something like that, Chester @@ XD

We had a "Type with no spaces" game in FTiP Bree, it got closed.

And perhaps you should report those things in future using the report hack ^^;

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • Oh okay.xD; Thanks DSS^^I was making sure,cause it seems like it would be a very good game for FtiP.xD
    Edit:Oh so it was a game in FTiP!Heheh,okay thanks Dark Pikachu^^;

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Andy: Via PM or in here is fine either way, but I'd like something a little more PERSONAL than a generic post. Like, maybe an explanation of why you hate me so much.

Oh, and I've just received information that with my demodding I've been permanently struck off the list of potential mods. That strikes me as a bit unfair. If you're going to fire me, shouldn't you treat me just the same as any other regular member? It's not like I quit or anything.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • They're probably gonna say they can't because it would be mod leaks or something. -_- I still don't count it as flaming even if they do. o_O

I think almost all the mods are against me on this anyway, Ty. I only know of two who aren't.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    Andy: Via PM or in here is fine either way, but I'd like something a little more PERSONAL than a generic post. Like, maybe an explanation of why you hate me so much.
    Ok you want a more personal reply? Well you got it JA.

Ok JA should I remind you all the times you attacked higher Staff. Questioning how we do things, members we ban and so on? We banned JK and you come up in a public forum complaining about the banning of JK. It makes the Mods look bad, it makes the higher Staff look bad, it makes PC look bad when a Mod is going around complaining about what higher Staff does. Members thinks "Well maybe this Mod is right. Maybe the Staff dosen't know what they are doing. So the next time I get a warning or get told to stop doing something then I'm not going to listen to them" and that sure does help us a lot. Having in your sig stuff like "Put this in your signature if you think JKaizer should be un-banned" makes us look like we don't know what we are doing.
    And also you are flaming Staff. I'll just give out the last few times.
    "If the Arcanine's sick, maybe it'll be taken away from PC and stuck into rehabilitation. How nice for PC ^^"
    "I wonder if the layout will run parallel to real life. Like, the Arcanine is now a bag of bones... will it waste away to nothing? XD 'Twould be nice."
    You can't tell me that you were talking about the Arcy in the layout. You were talking about me.
    And how about the times you leaked info out of the Lounge to JK? Mods should have common sense to not leak important info. And when you guys was told not to, you ran off to the Prez thread and made fun of the leaking. Like it was just something to joke around about.
    And once you wanted a larger PM box, your inbox was full and you wanted it larger. So you put in your sig saying you were not going to take any more reports untill you got a larger box.

You were given warnings about the flaming and stuff yet you
    persisted. We won't allow Mods to get away with warnings given. It's not going to happen, and if the Mod dosen't respect and keeps going on then a De-Modding will be at hand.

You asked why do I hate you? I don't hate you, but I have found that most (I didn't say all, just most) people that are friends with JK hates me for some reason. I get flamed, bashed disrespected and so on from JK and his group of people. And for some reason you jumped in and went along with JK.
    No you were not de-Modded because you are friends with JK (no one gets de-Modded because they are friends with so and so). I just pointed out up there why you were.

Jedi_Amara said:
    Oh, and I've just received information that with my demodding I've been permanently struck off the list of potential mods. That strikes me as a bit unfair. If you're going to fire me, shouldn't you treat me just the same as any other regular member? It's not like I quit or anything.
    We de-Mod for a reason. If it was just a temp de-Mod then I would have said so. But I didn't. You wouldn't be my first pick for a new Mod. You had your chance to Mod and you blew it. When some one gets de-Modded (not left but de-Modded) they are most likely not going to get re-Modded. It's not unfair to anyone, it's just the way it is.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • AHEM. >_> I never leaked to Greg. Did you think I would do that? Greg and I may be close, but he always complained at me because he could never get any info out of me. Greg has another leak, and it's not me; I won't name who it is, because I don't wanna get them into trouble.

The PM box thing was a JOKE. PMs from admins and the report hack come through regardless of whether the box is full or not - hence, I got the important stuff. Get over yourself!

Allow me to point out that certain admins didn't want Greg banned either. Why is it that I'm the only one who's willing to stand up for myself, my friends and my beliefs nowadays?

And did I ever MENTION Andy in those posts? It's true I said Amphy > Arcy, because Arcanine is NOT one of my favourites and Amphy is my total favourite EVER.

As for "attacks", you take things WAY over the top. You can't handle humour, nor can you handle the truth. Get. Over. It.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2005
    Jedi_Amara said:
    AHEM. >_> I never leaked to Greg. Did you think I would do that? Greg and I may be close, but he always complained at me because he could never get any info out of me. Greg has another leak, and it's not me; I won't name who it is, because I don't wanna get them into trouble.
    I'll second that. She never leaked, no matter how much I begged. --;

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    And did I ever MENTION Andy in those posts? It's true I said Amphy > Arcy, because Arcanine is NOT one of my favourites and Amphy is my total favourite EVER.
    Um...............................WHAT?
    Uh, yeah, anyone could've got that. >_>
    XDXDXDXDXD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DragonTrainer said:
    *Gives you a Captain Obvious hat*
    Gaps, Kicks you in the grion with a boot.Woulnt be a better if Greg was unbanned like JA said.A lot of people do need his help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back